So after seeing Suicide Squad, I'd like to officially call for an end to the Stan Wars.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
First off lets STOP this silly rivalry....

How about we just enjoy ComicBook movies. Instead of dising certain adaptions or hoping they fail just because of the company. We living in great times right now we getting a Guardians sequel...I would of never thought we'd get 1...

But what a time to be ALIVE
:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

Facts are facts though marvel has put DC in the hole and covered them with super villain acid.The fights over as far as movies go.
DC should just slow down go back to the drawing board and not try 2 match marvel RIGHT NOW

Agreed, its over (said it in the 1st post)

So I guess this means I can count on you to say something if YYM ever decide to create another one of them post eh that leads to wars, eh?:sas2:

Daps
First off lets STOP this silly rivalry....

How about we just enjoy ComicBook movies. Instead of dising certain adaptions or hoping they fail just because of the company. We living in great times right now we getting a Guardians sequel...I would of never thought we'd get 1...

But what a time to be ALIVE
:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

Facts are facts though marvel has put DC in the hole and covered them with super villain acid.The fights over as far as movies go.
DC should just slow down go back to the drawing board and not try 2 match marvel RIGHT NOW

The only advantage Marvel got over DC is the big budget films. Outside of that DC has it wrapped up.

I agree that stan wars should end, but let's not pretend like Marvel is killing DC on all fronts.:manny:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The only advantage Marvel got over DC is the big budget films. Outside of that DC has it wrapped up.

I agree that stan wars should end, but let's not pretend like Marvel is killing DC on all fronts.:manny:

Na... not all fronts..... just 2 very important ones... Movies and TV:patrice:

if this was basketball it would be like a player that GREAT in Scoring and Assist (which count for more scoring).:lolbron:

But DC sure does rebound well:ehh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
And again.... just jumping into this discussion, I think that kinda tells you something when 4 of 5 of them games are BATMAN games and the other is a game still with Batman in it.

Would be more respective of the 5 classics if they were more diverse.

Just like on the flip side... if Marvel made 4 great Spiderman games but then the 5th one to be great is the Marvel vs SF4. I really wouldnt think that is impressive on the Marvel side.

Someone holla at me when Flash, Cyborg, WonderWoman a game or Superman can atleast drop a classic game.

I remember buying this years ago and was so utterly disappointed..... I still got this game somewhere cuz it was so bad, I couldnt even trade it back

I thought Superman + Open World= Classic..... boy was I so wrong

Who put out more good games in the last 10 years?

Why are you arguing that they only make good batman games when marvel only made good spiderman games during the psx/ps2 era? And those spiderman games aren't even as good as the arkham series.

DC has just as many bullshyt ass games as marvel that your choosing to ignore just for the sake of the argument. There was a green lantern game, there was an aquaman game. There was a flash game that was cancelled, I thought I'd bring it up since you brought up some cancelled marvel games.

What are you even trying to argue breh? Both marvel and DC put out equally shytty games, why are you bringing up the superman game?

DC started taking games serious with arkham series, marvel is talking about taking them seriously starting with the unreleased spiderman game.

Marvel has released more spiderman games than DC has batman games, so what is your argument? That batman is overused? So is spiderman.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Also.... shout out to my niccas

@wire28 @jayshiggs @BXKingPin82

Yall niccas be cracking me up!!!:mjlol::mjlol:

My Day One niccas in the wars!:salute:

I know there are a few others but yall the main 3, mad respect:lawd:
@Jazzy B. @Ethnic Vagina Finder @loyola llothta @Cat piss martini @Supa and @chico25 are all on the team. We did it brehs!

i9oPelm8vSNY.gif

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

This, Marvel will never catch up to DC in the animation game. Even Marvel stans will admit, I remember watching Mask Of The Phantasm as a kid in theaters like :wow:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pretty big advantage though. That's like saying Marvel wins the NCAA tournament but DC is killing the NIT:heh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This, Marvel will never catch up to DC in the animation game. Even Marvel stans will admit, I remember watching Mask Of The Phantasm as a kid in theaters like :wow:

That's like the smallest niche market though. TV and Film is what matters the most. But DC has the most iconic characters so its a massive L any way you slice it.

Daps
Pretty big advantage though. That's like saying Marvel wins the NCAA tournament but DC is killing the NIT:heh:

DC got video games, animated films, tv shows, etc and they've had them on lock for years now.

DC just doesn't put out as many big budget films as marvel. They seem to be in a rush to play catch up for all the years they been lacking quantity wise in that department. That's one of the reasons why the quality of some of these recent DC films haven't quite lived up to expectations.

Daps

No the the only advantage Marvel has is Starting from the bottom now we here :banderas:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Who put out more good games in the last 10 years?

Why are you arguing that they only make good batman games when marvel only made good spiderman games during the psx/ps2 era? And those spiderman games aren't even as good as the arkham series.

DC has just as many bullshyt ass games as marvel that your choosing to ignore just for the sake of the argument. There was a green lantern game, there was an aquaman game. There was a flash game that was cancelled, I thought I'd bring it up since you brought up some cancelled marvel games.

What are you even trying to argue breh? Both marvel and DC put out equally shytty games, why are you bringing up the superman game?

DC started taking games serious with arkham series, marvel is talking about taking them seriously starting with the unreleased spiderman game.

Marvel has released more spiderman games than DC has batman games, so what is your argument? That batman is overused? So is spiderman.

Lets start with the last statement

Theres about 39 Batman or Batman related games while theres only about 34 Spiderman games. It may not be a significant difference but more is still more. But overused?

17 Batman games have been released in the last 6 and a little over a half years

7 Spiderman games have been released in that same timeframe (to be clear, talking AA till now)

Even if I go back to the turn of the century in 2000 thats still only 18 Spiderman Games to 26 Batman games, so yes.... maybe both are being overused..... but dont pretend Spiderman is more overused.

Secondly..... the conversation wasnt about "good games" it was about "great games" yes thats a minor nitpick bout it is what it is.

I'm not doing that black or white shyt here.... that "GOAT or Trash" shyt...... there is a middle. The AA series are fukking GREAT GAMES!!! I've played and owned 3 out of 4 of them and still have the latest in AK (which I still havent beat cuz I cant get past that tank/batmobile part cuz the shyt is so damn difficult for no reason)

The Marvel games though they havent been great, they been solid decent games. Not trash but just not nothing over the top great. The games I named earlier for example were better than Superman Returns game and Batman Begins

My whole point is (which seems to somehow got lost) in the past.... ok say your 10 years DC as only put out 4 games that have NOTHING to do with BATMAN (again take the UNIVERSE GAMES OUT OF THE EQUATIONS)

2006-Now = Teen Titans, Superman, Watchman, Green Lantern..... wait... OK OK OK OK.... I will include the little Gameboy Advance Flash "Justice League Hero's: The Flash game that still is a UNIVERSE game and spin off of the other game that still isnt really a "STAND ALONE" game of that character. So BARELY 5

In the same timeframe respectively, Marvel has dropped games based on Xmen, Fantastic 4, Ghost Rider, Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine solo, Punisher, Thor, Captain America, Deadpool, and hell even managed to make a fukking Guardians game which I had no idea about.

And a few of those properties had more than one game, that is JUST the last 10 years

Great or shytty, all I'm saying is I'd like to see DC attempt something else with other characters besides Batman or "Crew games." You'd have to give props for Marvel atleast giving other franchises a chance to shine