So after seeing Suicide Squad, I'd like to officially call for an end to the Stan Wars.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel guys, please just cease with all the jabs cuz at this point it's really just bullying. :upsetfavre:
3CpjQlX.png
I'll try my best......................................

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
3CpjQlX.png
I'll try my best......................................

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: at the smiley!! :salute:

LOL..... come on breh... its over....... simple discussions like the ones we had yesterday and today are cool,

But shytting on DC, DC Movies, and DC stans needs to come to an end... its over... theres nothing else to prove here

Same for DC stans.... also if yall see Marvel cats propping up or enjoying they products, yall gotta stop being so ultra sensitive and taking that as a shot or hate at yall.

I've seen cats say shyt like "Dr. Strange gonna be hot probably one of the best movies of this years" and DC cats take that as "man fukk DC, yall are garbage" which really isnt the case or what was said.

Lets be Civil here :youngsabo:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol: at anyone who thinks the DCEU isn't done after this.

Anorexic Wonder Woman and Great Value Avengers (not to be confused with Great Lakes Avengers) ain't gonna do shyt. :mjlol:

No dont do this breh!!!:mjlol:

Its over.... Nothing else can be gained!

DC will be fine!! Let them live

DC Stans!!! Please dont come in here after that post and go crazy! He didnt mean any harm and I apologize on his behalf. I will talk with my breh and discipline accordingly but please take solace in knowing the war is finally over!

I hope you enjoy Wonder Woman and the next Batman and I'd really hope you take the time to give Dr. Strange a chance and hopefully enjoy that, Luke Cage, and other marvelous things coming in the near future. Good luck with the League:salute:

But rest assured, I'm gonna do everything in my power to contain and quell the War, I hope yall respectfully do the same with a certain guy who's been suspiciously quiet:jbhmm:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
By now it's a fact that DC makes the best animation movies and Marvel makes the better live action movies. Why doesn't WB movie merge those two together :jbhmm:

You're totally right and I don't believe you can mess up a SS movie, antihero movies should be simple

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
With all due respect, at this point it's not even fun any more. :francis:

Even though this movie didn't completely suck. It's no the "savior" some was hoping it to be.:yeshrug:

Definitely not one of the top 5 movies of 2016 and probably not top 10.:patrice:

Had a lot of potential but just doesn't live up to hopeful hype.:why:

Marvel guys, please just cease with all the jabs cuz at this point it's really just bullying. :upsetfavre:

DC guys, cats will lay off y'all but please just stop. There is no more ground for y'all to be chesty and boastful.:comeon:

Everyone stay and their lane and just keep it peace.

People Nuetral, I hope y'all are happy, I guess y'all can go back to y'all silly random Wire threads.:scust:

It's over!

One star

Go watch antman and keep your biased do hated opinions to yourself you stupid idiot

Movie was great

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk about all that

All i know is I'm eating with these Superhero flicks' I'm being entertained.

fukk a stan war, fukk that DC vs Marvel shyt

BvS was fun to me

And Suicide Squad was dope to me as well

fukk a critic regardless..

pJ9zk.gif

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This stan war shyt is stupid. I grew up reading DC comics and watching the cartoons. Never touched anything marvel except spiderman. And its so clear that Marvel is shytting on DC when it comes to its cinematic universe. Frankly DC can't make a compelling movie to save their lives. MoS, BvS, & SS have all been major let downs.

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
I don't give a fukk about all that

All i know is I'm eating with these Superhero flicks' I'm being entertained.

fukk a stan war, fukk that DC vs Marvel shyt

BvS was fun to me

And Suicide Squad was dope to me as well

fukk a critic regardless..

pJ9zk.gif
Batman, Spider-Man, Xmen, Wonder Woman, Spawn... I'll give props to a good movie and criticize a bad one, why would I care what company is making it? Where is MY cut?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
BOX OFFICE: 40% Fri-Sat Drop For SUICIDE SQUAD

After grossing $65.1 million on Friday in North America ($20.5 million from previews on Thursday and $44.6 million on Friday), Suicide Squad suffered a massive 40% drop on Saturday, and may gross less than $40 million for the day. If that trend continues for another massive drop on Sunday, the overall weekend box office haul for the film could end up being in the $130 million range after early estimates ballooned to the $140-$150 million range.

Given the scathing reviews, it seemed likely that Suicide Squad was headed for a massive drop during the SECOND weekend of release, similar to what happened to Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, but it appears that the negative reviews are actually affecting the opening weekend box office numbers.

Despite setting records with its $166 million domestic opening weekend back in March , Dawn of Justice also dropped 38% from Fri-Sat during that first weekend. Negative reviews and word of mouth caused the film to drop an unprecedented 68% in its second weekend of release. In comparison, earlier this year, Deadpool saw just a 10% drop going from Fri-Sat during its first weekend in North American theaters and Captain America: Civil War had a small percentage decrease as well, at only 18%. Fox's second comic book movie released this year, X-Men: Apocalypse, saw a 22% drop from Fri-Sat during its first weekend in domestic theaters.

Next weekend, Suicide Squad will face box office competition from Pete's Dragon and Sausage Party.