So after seeing Suicide Squad, I'd like to officially call for an end to the Stan Wars.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
@Jazzy B. @Ethnic Vagina Finder @loyola llothta @Cat piss martini @Supa and @chico25 are all on the team. We did it brehs!

i9oPelm8vSNY.gif

Marvel stay crushin buildings.
wat6rr.jpg

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Lets start with the last statement

Theres about 39 Batman or Batman related games while theres only about 34 Spiderman games. It may not be a significant difference but more is still more. But overused?

17 Batman games have been released in the last 6 and a little over a half years

7 Spiderman games have been released in that same timeframe (to be clear, talking AA till now)

Even if I go back to the turn of the century in 2000 thats still only 18 Spiderman Games to 26 Batman games, so yes.... maybe both are being overused..... but dont pretend Spiderman is more overused.

Secondly..... the conversation wasnt about "good games" it was about "great games" yes thats a minor nitpick bout it is what it is.

I'm not doing that black or white shyt here.... that "GOAT or Trash" shyt...... there is a middle. The AA series are fukking GREAT GAMES!!! I've played and owned 3 out of 4 of them and still have the latest in AK (which I still havent beat cuz I cant get past that tank/batmobile part cuz the shyt is so damn difficult for no reason)

The Marvel games though they havent been great, they been solid decent games. Not trash but just not nothing over the top great. The games I named earlier for example were better than Superman Returns game and Batman Begins

My whole point is (which seems to somehow got lost) in the past.... ok say your 10 years DC as only put out 4 games that have NOTHING to do with BATMAN (again take the UNIVERSE GAMES OUT OF THE EQUATIONS)

2006-Now = Teen Titans, Superman, Watchman, Green Lantern..... wait... OK OK OK OK.... I will include the little Gameboy Advance Flash "Justice League Hero's: The Flash game that still is a UNIVERSE game and spin off of the other game that still isnt really a "STAND ALONE" game of that character. So BARELY 5

In the same timeframe respectively, Marvel has dropped games based on Xmen, Fantastic 4, Ghost Rider, Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine solo, Punisher, Thor, Captain America, Deadpool, and hell even managed to make a fukking Guardians game which I had no idea about.

And a few of those properties had more than one game, that is JUST the last 10 years

Great or shytty, all I'm saying is I'd like to see DC attempt something else with other characters besides Batman or "Crew games." You'd have to give props for Marvel atleast giving other franchises a chance to shine
I'm not going down this hole with you breh, someone said that marvel is gonna crush the buildings with the release of a spiderman game, you nikkas started cheering about it like DC doesn't have classics that marvel doesnt.

I pointed out that even if that spiderman game is good, DC still has more good comic book games.

Now your bringing up all the shytty movie licensed games marvel has put out like 99% of them weren't just as shytty as that superman game. Who cares breh? You nikkas are really acting like marvel is beating DC in every category. Breh made a statement that this one upcoming spiderman game will crush DC and make the great games they have released illrelevant, and now your trying to defend that stance even when you admit that only DC has great games currently.

The conversation was never about good games, this conversation is about rather marvel will be dominating the gaming industry with one game.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Now.... let's discuss the Next elephant in the room. Cuz I see what cats in doing.... trying to overprop the animated side.

Lets be 100 here.... I really wouldnt put too much stock in the whole "DC is killing the animated movie" thing is because its only a so called win by default or technicality.

Like say in boxing or mma, if a guy is a champ. To remain champ they must defend they title within a certain timeframe, if they dont they are stripped. They never lost they belt or caught and L, they are just stripped of title of champion.

DC puts in work with they animated line and they per say fight every year and some times several times a year.

Marvel just isnt as active, but last I checked I never heard no one say cant make great animated movies? I never heard no one shyt on or complain about Hulk vs or Planet Hulk? I never heard no one say anything bad about Ultimate Avengers 1 and 2 or Thor of Asgard? And last I check everyone loved the Dr. Strange movie when it dropped years ago so what are we really talking about.

I'm fully confident that if they really wanted to and just started dropping movies on say Black Panther (who too had a little animated movie and was actually decent) or Ghost Rider or Silver Surfer or even when with the franchise Spiderman or Venom or Punisher, I'm sure they'd easily hold their own.

Hell, I bet they could make an amazing Fantastic 4 movie if they really wanted

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm not going down this hole with you breh, someone said that marvel is gonna crush the buildings with the release of a spiderman game, you nikkas started cheering about it like DC doesn't have classics that marvel doesnt.

I pointed out that even if that spiderman game is good, DC still has more good comic book games.

Now your bringing up all the shytty movie licensed games marvel has put out like 99% of them weren't just as shytty as that superman game. Who cares breh? You nikkas are really acting like marvel is beating DC in every category. Breh made a statement that this one upcoming spiderman game will crush DC and make the great games they have released illrelevant, and now your trying to defend that stance even when you admit that only DC has great games currently.

The conversation was never about good games, this conversation is about rather marvel will be dominating the gaming industry with one game.

No hole to go down...... license movie games or not.... there still is a variety and there still is the effort to put something different out there.... and not all the games were licensed movied ala Punisher and Deadpool (that game dropped in like 2013).

I dont know if the Spiderman game will crush anything, my guess is probably not cuz its an exclusive and I'm an Xbox owner (thats another war for another place :lolbron:)

Admitting that DC HAS GREAT GAMES?? Not so sure about that:patrice:

Is Batman a DC product and game? Yes..... but is Batman DC? fukk no!!:heh: DC is Superman (the face of DC), Wonderwoman, Flash, Aquaman, Shazaam, Captain Atom, and so on and so on

My guess is, the only one that will truly dominate is the one or 1st one that can drop classic to really good games from several franchises.

Its not gonna kick it anymore just making say 10 Spiderman games or 10 Batman games and then saying "bu bu bu but Marvel makes the best games or DC makes the best games"

No, I want to see both companies going out on a limb.

I would absolutely LOVE a flash game, I would love to see a Black Panther game, or a Daredevil or a another and hopefully better Superman game. I would be curious to see what a Cyborg game looks like or a Silver Surfer game.

I just want to see variety, thus far decent or trash, one company in the last 10 years has atleast made the attempt of that while the other just went all in on they 2nd biggest character

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If the new spider-man game crush the buildings next year Marvel will dominate the gaming side as well

Hell the even said they got more Marvel console games plan and coming up soon

Funny thing is that DC had a head start on Marvel when it came to console video games and it seem like Marvel about to give them a run for they're money :heh:
This is the original comment that sparked the debate since you keep wanting to move the goal post.

All I argued is that one good(maybe, game isn't out yet) spiderman doesn't mean marvel is dominating when DC has more great games out.
No hole to go down...... license movie games or not.... there still is a variety and there still is the effort to put something different out there.... and not all the games were licensed movied ala Punisher and Deadpool (that game dropped in like 2013).

So tell me again, what are you arguing? And what does all those shytty movie licensed games and superman 64 have to do with the debated statement?

You keep creating this strawman argument, trying to change the topic into which company has more variety in games when that isnt what anyone tried to argue.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
So tell me again, what are you arguing? And what does all those shytty movie licensed games and superman 64 have to do with the debated statement?

You keep creating this strawman argument, trying to change the topic into which company has more variety in games when that isnt what anyone tried to argue.

No argument.... and I clearly stated what I was saying atleast 3 times

The argument was flawed from the get go

If cats really want to boast about the "DC makes GREAT GAMES" or "Marvel makes GREAT GAMES" how bout we see both do something great other than BATMAN and SPIDERMAN (which atleast on the Marvel side we have seen the attempt for better or worse).

the Batman series has been great.... But I cant sit here and say DC MAKES GREAT GAMES when all they really did was make 4 really good batman games but they have about 500 characters and 4 others that are supposed to be iconic and the best of the best

Batman and Spiderman to a point have reached a level where they sell themselves... they will do well without any effort at all.

Both companies can put out shytty after shytty Batman and Spiderman games from here on out and people will still buy them off the strength of the power of THEIR personal brand (nothing to do with DC and Marvel)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If cats really want to boast about the "DC makes GREAT GAMES" or "Marvel makes GREAT GAMES" how bout we see both do something great other than BATMAN and SPIDERMAN (which atleast on the Marvel side we have seen the attempt for better or worse).
All I said was that one good spiderman game doesn't mean marvel is dominating when dc has more than one good game.

Then you started downplaying the games while giving credit to marvel for shytty movie based games. It's like you can't help but start defending marvel and trashing dc over any little reason.
the Batman series has been great.... But I cant sit here and say DC MAKES GREAT GAMES when all they really did was make 4 really good batman games but they have about 500 characters and 4 others that are supposed to be iconic and the best of the best
The ironic shyt is that dc has shytty movie based games that your completely ignoring so you can keep up this argument that dc only has the batman series.

They may not have as many shytty movie based based games because marvel has far more movies, but they do have them.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
THis is just like when Xbots lost the console wars when microsoft dropped the weed plate. ALl the xbots were tired of the flaming and tired of the battling, because they couldnt stand the constant barrage of ether.

They didnt want to concede defeat and come to terms, they just wanted a cease fire.

fukk your cease fire,

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
All I said was that one good spiderman game doesn't mean marvel is dominating when dc has more than one good game.

Then you started downplaying the games while giving credit to marvel for shytty movie based games. It's like you can't help but start defending marvel and trashing dc over any little reason.

The ironic shyt is that dc has shytty movie based games that your completely ignoring so you can keep up this argument that dc only has the batman series.

They may not have as many shytty movie based based games because marvel has far more movies, but they do have them.

No..... I think some of our discussions between each other kinda got diluted with convos with other cats in here too.

In my opinion, neither is really dominating.

DC doesnt have one great game that doesnt include Batman, but hey..... when you release 39 Batman eventually some of them have to be great

I dont mean to downplay anything but I do think youre over doing it with the Batman IS DC or GREATER THAN DC. No.... he's just a character licensed under the banner, and he's not even they #1 star

And who gives a shyt if its so called licensed to the movie a game is a game, of the so called 5 Great DC games, 4 being batman related, the remaining one is a licensed based comic book game thats really more in the mold of the Mortal Kombat world than DC world.

Injustice pretty much is serving the same purpose as the things you trying to shyt on.

I'm not trying to shyt on DC or defend Marvel, I think you're misunderstanding me

If this was the other way and Marvel was top 5 games was 4 great Spiderman Games and 1 Marvel vs SF4.... I would still say the same thing

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If this was the other way and Marvel was top 5 games was 4 great Spiderman Games and 1 Marvel vs SF4.... I would still say the same thing
I'd rather have 4 great Spiderman games, than a bunch of shytty movie based games.

Never did I say that dc was dominating the gaming industry, I simply stated that marvel couldn't dominant with just one game when dc has a few good games.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'd rather have 4 great Spiderman games, than a bunch of shytty movie based games.

Never did I say that dc was dominating the gaming industry, I simply stated that marvel couldn't dominant with just one game when dc has a few good games.

Neither did I and I agree

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
People think that Spiderman game will surpass the Arkham series?

Swinging around the same damn digital New York for the 27th time?
:camby:

Beating up thugs

I bet they steal the Arkham combat again too
:mjlol:

DC got Injustice, Marvel got a phone game:martin:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
People think that Spiderman game will surpass the Arkham series?

Swinging around the same damn digital New York for the 27th time?
:camby:

I bet they steal the Arkham combat again too
:mjlol:

Na... it probably wont.... its a PS4 exclusive, they'll be lucky if they sell 2 million:mjlol:

But dont you DARE shyt on the combat:ufdup:

Spiderman is well known for his flippidy flip shyt:stopitslime: