So after seeing Suicide Squad, I'd like to officially call for an end to the Stan Wars.

Daps
Marvel Stans bragging again:russell:

DC and Marvel been at war for decades and now all of the sudden it's over because Marvel got a little bit of a streak going for themselves.:mjlol:

Ok:duck:

morris

Superstar
Daps
By now it's a fact that DC makes the best animation movies and Marvel makes the better live action movies. Why doesn't WB movie merge those two together :jbhmm:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Does that even have a release date?
gonna have to edit WW and stick batman in there.

batfleck gonna be in every DCEU movie :mjlol:

Wake me when they make Jaden put on some damn pants for Static Shock. :snooze:
:dead: :russ:

It's not your profit so why are you arguing this point?

Alot of people WANT to like these films, alot of people love DC characters. The movies are lacking.

I want them to stop because it's obvious that they don't know what the fukk they want to do with these characters other than batman. If they are gonna bullshyt it just to make money, I'd rather them not tarnish these characters further
fukk that! we love emo, passive aggressive superman! and riddler lex! and piss poor editing and general lack of direction!

why you such a hater man :troll:

I literally saw a dude in the MCU UNIVERSE thread saying he was afraid he'd like Suicide Squad and that critics would like it. Possibly the most retarded thing I've ever read like, who goes through life hoping they won't enjoy the next two hours :mindblown:
receipts :patrice:

as a high ranking official in the coli's #MarvelSet , i can personally attest to the fact that we harbor no ill will towards DC/WB. we are just disappointed in their product and wish we had more competition the past decade both in film and on the coli

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm still :russ: at DC stans gloating over SS having a bigger box office opening than gotg.

SS has way more star power and way more known characters. They had an established fan base. Guardians had to create one from scratch.

And DC started this shyt when they created the marvel comparisons. :mjpls: then proceeds to copy their formula.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
as a high ranking official in the coli's #MarvelSet , i can personally attest to the fact that we harbor no ill will towards DC/WB. we are just disappointed in their product and wish we had more competition the past decade both in film and on the coli

:stopitslime:

Be careful of the brehs who enjoy both sides, this was you in the MCU thread:

marvel brehs i was nervous. a year ago i thought SS was gonna be a problem. i knew BvS had a high likelihood of being a dud but SS had me a little shook :lupe: but it looks like them nikkas over there still cant make a decently organized flick so the reign continues unchallenged :salute:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:stopitslime:

Be careful of the brehs who enjoy both sides, this was you in the MCU thread:
did I say I was afraid to like it :jbhmm:

Did I mention critics in the post :jbhmm:

It looks like subconsciously you were going into the thread with the intent of leaving with only one impression :sas1:

The persecution of #MarvelSet and all those affiliated is something I can no longer tolerate :wow: captain America taught me in civil war (available on blu ray next month) to stand up for what I believe in, and by golly I will do just that :salute:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
receipts :patrice:

as a high ranking official in the coli's #MarvelSet , i can personally attest to the fact that we harbor no ill will towards DC/WB. we are just disappointed in their product and wish we had more competition the

did I say I was afraid to like it :jbhmm:

Did I mention critics in the post :jbhmm:

It looks like subconsciously you were going into the thread with the intent of leaving with only be impression :sas1:

The persecution of #MarvelSet and all those affiliated is something I can no longer tolerate :wow: captain America taught me in civil war (available on blu ray next month) to stand up for what I believe in, and by golly I will do just that :salute:
The blue ray plug was a nice touch. :russ: