So after seeing Suicide Squad, I'd like to officially call for an end to the Stan Wars.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
when i was a kid i didn't like DC before i knew it was a dc vs marvel competition going on

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If the new spider-man game crush the buildings next year Marvel will dominate the gaming side as well

Hell the even said they got more Marvel console games plan and coming up soon

Funny thing is that DC had a head start on Marvel when it came to console video games and it seem like Marvel about to give them a run for they're money :heh:
Let's not get carried away breh.
:childplease:

When was the last good spiderman game? Has marvel ever had a game that was on par with arkham series?

That button masher capcom vs. Marvel is not seeing injustice.

Injustice 2 about to crush the buildings just like MKX.

Don't go overboard with the DC hate, movies aren't all that but they been good in everything else.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:stopitslime: that was in response to somebody saying they should stop making the film's nothing about quality :camby:. Quality is subjective.

I would and do say the same shyt to the people who say they should stop making the fast and furious films. :camby:
I said that they should stop making movies if their gonna keep letting the suits fukk it all up. Just like I think fox should quit making f4 movies if they just wanna make a buck and not give if their best effort.

They should suspend all further production and create a studio to handle all DC related films. They need to get a team together that understands comics and know how to translate them to the big screen. They need to get a fukking plan together before they try making more movies. Right know what they are doing is throwing shyt at a wall and seeing what sticks.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Let's not get carried away breh.
:childplease:

When was the last good spiderman game? Has marvel ever had a game that was on par with arkham series?

That button masher capcom vs. Marvel is not seeing injustice.

Injustice 2 about to crush the buildings just like MKX.

Don't go overboard with the DC hate, movies aren't all that but they been good in everything else.
I clearly said if Spider man crush the buildings, we have to wait and see

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh you clearly don't know what you're talking about

List of video games based on DC Comics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They've had Aquaman, justice League, teen titan,green lantern,constantine etc games. Not to mention say dc universe online mmo and the injustice fighting game with pt 2 coming out

You giving marvel credit for games that are 10-15 years ago and ignoring a green lantern game from less than 5 years ago.

Breh...... I'm sorry.... I guess I wasnt being clear and I actually thought about it when I was typing but then again I did assume cats get what I was saying.

I was never talking about the really about the "UNIVERSE games" (like I wasnt including DC vs MK just like I wasnt counting Marvel vs Street Fighter) cuz thats too easy and they to a degree dont count cuz they get lazily spammed out, I was referring to games starring specific characters.

And I was also talking specifically console games.... ignoring Android/ios games cuz I still dont believe in those and at the end of the day when you think gaming you mainly still think Xbox or PS (wasnt even counting the Guardians game..... which I didnt even know existed till you FORCED me to research better now) and again.... those games get spammed out

With that said though.... it still crazy how even in the last 5 years... you get more BATMAN than any other character of the DC world. Now granted...... I didnt know about the GL game that came out in 2011. I dont even recall seeing it or when I go into game stores, never even seen it on the shelves, but its like DC strategy is "we're either gonna give you Batman or Batman and Random Friends"

My point still stands

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Thank God, so you nikkas can stop bytching in every Marvel/DC thread. shyt takes up all the pages in every thread :snoop:

No.... dont thank GOD.... thank WB or Ayer or SS for coming up short and making this so called War "pointless" for now and probably the foreseeable future. You can also probably thank YYM for going insane popping off so much itish that leads to a lot of the vitriol that causes the wars

Marvel Stans bragging again:russell:

DC and Marvel been at war for decades and now all of the sudden it's over because Marvel got a little bit of a streak going for themselves.:mjlol:

Ok:duck:

No one is bragging:dwillhuh:

We not talking about the companies, we talking about the Coli Stan wars:what:

Theres absolutely nothing for neither side to gain anymore:stopitslime:

Its ova!!:russell:

Daps
No one is bragging

Marvel guys, please just cease with all the jabs cuz at this point it's really just bullying. :upsetfavre:

DC guys, cats will lay off y'all but please just stop. There is no more ground for y'all to be chesty and boastful.:comeon:

This sounds like low key bragging to me. Add on to the fact that you starting the topic off by sh!tting on the suicide squad film.
:mjlol:

What you're tryna say is that we all need to end the stan wars because DC ain't got the juice to compete with Marvel.:dame:

Marvel stans are tryna be slick. Y'all not humble. I see through the lies.:duck:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I clearly said if Spider man crush the buildings, we have to wait and see

If spiderman crushes the buildings, marvel will finally have 1 good game, while DC has atleast 5 with two of those being classics.

Other than Batman Arkham series and Injustice series, what other 3 games does DC have?

Arkham series is 4 games, they are all good.

Oh ok, when you said 5 I thought you meant by series not by numbers

And again.... just jumping into this discussion, I think that kinda tells you something when 4 of 5 of them games are BATMAN games and the other is a game still with Batman in it.

Would be more respective of the 5 classics if they were more diverse.

Just like on the flip side... if Marvel made 4 great Spiderman games but then the 5th one to be great is the Marvel vs SF4. I really wouldnt think that is impressive on the Marvel side.

Someone holla at me when Flash, Cyborg, WonderWoman a game or Superman can atleast drop a classic game.

I remember buying this years ago and was so utterly disappointed..... I still got this game somewhere cuz it was so bad, I couldnt even trade it back

I thought Superman + Open World= Classic..... boy was I so wrong

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
First off lets STOP this silly rivalry....

How about we just enjoy ComicBook movies. Instead of dising certain adaptions or hoping they fail just because of the company. We living in great times right now we getting a Guardians sequel...I would of never thought we'd get 1...

But what a time to be ALIVE
:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

Facts are facts though marvel has put DC in the hole and covered them with super villain acid.The fights over as far as movies go.
DC should just slow down go back to the drawing board and not try 2 match marvel RIGHT NOW