So after seeing Suicide Squad, I'd like to officially call for an end to the Stan Wars.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's not your profit so why are you arguing this point?

Alot of people WANT to like these films, alot of people love DC characters. The movies are lacking.

I want them to stop because it's obvious that they don't know what the fukk they want to do with these characters other than batman. If they are gonna bullshyt it just to make money, I'd rather them not tarnish these characters further
I'm arguing that point because it's absolutely ludicrous to suggest they should stop operating their business because you don't like it :dead:. If the film's make money that's doing their job.

Do you think marvel,fox Sony etc would suddenly stop making any film franchise if it was making them a profit? Or you think they would pump money into a movie that fails? Theirs a reason hulk isn't getting another film and plenty of people liked that flick,including me.

And again, you can't seem to grasp that not everybody shares your opinion.

Theirs plenty of people that enjoyed Mos, bvs and SS. Stop projecting your own feelings as facts.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I'm arguing that point because it's absolutely ludicrous to suggest they should stop operating their business because you don't like it :dead:. If the film's make money that's doing their job.

Do you think marvel,fox Sony etc would suddenly stop making any film franchise if it was making them a profit? Or you think they would pump money into a movie that fails? Theirs a reason hulk isn't getting another film and plenty of people liked that flick,including me.

And again, you can't seem to grasp that not everybody shares your opinion.

Theirs plenty of people that enjoyed Mos, bvs and SS. Stop projecting your own feelings as facts.[/QUOTE dude DC is shyt period. Why cant you admit their last 3 movies were underwhelming. Cmon breh. Its not all about money

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
They got distracted laughing at and trynna clown on Season 1 of Agents...... Then all of a sudden that connection to the MCU via Cap2 happened, then DD dropped, then JJ, and next up Luke with dramatically better seasons of Agents.

Next thing you know, the tv level shows surpassed them

shyt looking like a Money Mayweather fight:whoo:
If the new spider-man game crush the buildings next year Marvel will dominate the gaming side as well

Hell the even said they got more Marvel console games plan and coming up soon

Funny thing is that DC had a head start on Marvel when it came to console video games and it seem like Marvel about to give them a run for they're money :heh:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's a movie BUSINESS.

The fans decide with their wallets what they like and don't like.

Not critics or you or me.

I liked both Mos and bvs I haven't seen SS yet.

If you feel they're underwhelming then that's cool that's your opinion. But that's all it is. Your opinion.

The minute the film's actually bomb,then they will stop making them.

But I'll put my account up that SS, wonder woman and justice League all make profit regardless of a tomato score.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If the new spider-man game crush the buildings next year Marvel will dominate the gaming side as well

Funny thing is that DC had a head start on Marvel when it came to console video games and it seem like Marvel about to give them a run for they're money :heh:
I'm excited as fukk about that spider game.

Too long marvel has been dumping putrid garbage out to make a buck in gaming.

But they got a long ways to go before they even catch up to the arkham series,let alone dominate.

DC didn't have a head start. Marvel just didn't care and released shytty games.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

DC had the dead start..... but I think they made the mistake by not diversifying and going ALL IN on Batman. I mean we say DC GAMES but we know the reality is really just them Batman games. The only other game they had was the Superman game on the OG Xbox/PS2 that was god awful.

Marvel has dropped Xmen games, a Punisher game, a Hulk game, Ironman game, a Deadpool game, a Cap game, a Thor game was in the process of a Daredevil game but that fell through. Then multiple all Marvel Games. Not saying they all were good or quality games.... but just they fact they actually tried.

Where is the WW or Flash or GL or Cyborg:mjlol: and Aquaman games?

Living too much off batman gonna break his back:sas2:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
DC had the dead start..... but I think they made the mistake by not diversifying and going ALL IN on Batman. I mean we say DC GAMES but we know the reality is really just them Batman games. The only other game they had was the Superman game on the OG Xbox/PS2 that was god awful.

Marvel has dropped Xmen games, a Punisher game, a Hulk game, Ironman game, a Deadpool game, a Cap game, a Thor game was in the process of a Daredevil game but that fell through. Then multiple all Marvel Games. Not saying they all were good or quality games.... but just they fact they actually tried.

Where is the WW or Flash or GL or Cyborg:mjlol: and Aquaman games?

Living too much off batman gonna break his back:sas2:
Marvel hasn't release a good game in a long time though.

Iron man :bryan: holy shyt that game was ass cheeks.

Insomniac gonna kill it though :wow:

I'm really happy marvel said they were taking gaming serious now.

A captain America game done right would be dope.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Marvel hasn't release a good game in a long time though.

Iron man :bryan: holy shyt that game was ass cheeks.

Insomniac gonna kill it though :wow:

I'm really happy marvel said they were taking gaming serious now.

A captain America game done right would be dope.

Oh.... I never said they were good... but I just commend them for attempting put other shyt out and not being afraid.

DC "sticks to that formula" and only does BATMAN games.... not even DC games but BATMAN (yes, I know Batman is a DC character but he aint DC, there is way more to DC than just Batman).

I would be interested in a Flash game or GL game,

Wait there was that Watchman game :mjlol:, but a true Watchman game could be dope. Maybe a Jonah Hex or Green Arrow.

All they have to do is be more fearless

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
First it was "DC is darker and more mature! We don't fukk with that kiddy Marvel shyt! :pacspit:"

Now it's "B-b-but they make money :mjcry:"

:wow:
:stopitslime: that was in response to somebody saying they should stop making the film's nothing about quality :camby:. Quality is subjective.

I would and do say the same shyt to the people who say they should stop making the fast and furious films. :camby:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Oh.... I never said they were good... but I just commend them for attempting put other shyt out and not being afraid.

DC "sticks to that formula" and only does BATMAN games.... not even DC games but BATMAN (yes, I know Batman is a DC character but he aint DC, there is way more to DC than just Batman).

I would be interested in a Flash game or GL game,

Wait there was that Watchman game :mjlol:, but a true Watchman game could be dope. Maybe a Jonah Hex or Green Arrow.

All they have to do is be more fearless
Breh you clearly don't know what you're talking about

List of video games based on DC Comics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They've had Aquaman, justice League, teen titan,green lantern,constantine etc games. Not to mention say dc universe online mmo and the injustice fighting game with pt 2 coming out

You giving marvel credit for games that are 10-15 years ago and ignoring a green lantern game from less than 5 years ago.