So after seeing Suicide Squad, I'd like to officially call for an end to the Stan Wars.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Batman film... check.
Superman film... check.
WW up next. 2017
then Flash & Aquaman. 2018

Thats everyone in the Justice League right?

:mjpls: Cyborg's black face robot ass gets tossed to 2020 behind Shazam, a 2nd JL movie, and two movies other untitled flicks they haven't even figured out yet. They have a actor cast for cyborg and already in the JL movie, but they throw his solo flick behind two seperate untitled flicks.

DCac stay doing suspect shyt. Thats why I stream all their shyt. I wish I would pay $40 bucks to take my girl to see one black extra in the far left for 2 seconds of Wonder Woman.
:usure:

Wake me when they make Jaden put on some damn pants for Static Shock. :snooze:
Nobody is THAT interested in Cyborg, dude. Especially over Shazam. And Cyborg is only a recent, a very RECENT JL member.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Daredevil is garbage? :rudy:

:hitch:
Season 1 was alright, but S2 was boring as hell. Couldn't even watch past episode 2. :yeshrug:
I never really liked AoS, but I see that they adding Ghostrider :patrice:

Jessica Jones got me bored since the first 10 minutes of watching it.

Only going to watch Luke Cage cause of Shimmy Shimmy Ya in the trailer. :whew:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Those Marvel shows are garbage tho :manny:

Luke Cage looks promising :ehh:

DD and JJ ain't garbage

Agents ain't as great as them but got dramatically better.

Truth be told the last 2 seasons on weeks that air;

Gotham
Agents
Flash
Arrow
Legends
Supergirl

Agents has consistently stayed and traded that 1 or 2 spot with Flash

I don't think there ever been a week they came in 3rd

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Daredevil s1 was good. Like an 8/10.

S2 is decent. Punisher is fukking awesome. But he's so good it just reminds you how weak the side characters are in the show.

Jessica Jones should have been like 8 episodes at best. That shyt was so stretched out that it got really boring and tedious with the show just spinning it's tires. Purple man was great though. Show was like a 6/10.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
DD and JJ ain't garbage

Agents ain't as great as them but got dramatically better.

Truth be told the last 2 seasons on weeks that air;

Gotham
Agents
Flash
Arrow
Legends
Supergirl

Agents has consistently stayed and traded that 1 or 2 spot with Flash

I don't think there ever been a week they came in 3rd

I respect your opinion but, Gotham??? Is that show really good :patrice:. Been thinking about watching it for a while but idk :francis:

Arrow and Supergirl must be steaming dogshyt.
Fixed. :ehh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I respect your opinion but, Gotham??? Is that show really good :patrice:. Been thinking about watching it for a while but idk :francis:

Gotham s1 was pretty much trash.

S2 they just went to straight out fast paced fukkery. Some of it worked some.of it didn't.

I wouldn't call it good.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Gotham is kind of tedious and boring at times.... but every now an then you get an ep or atleast a moment that makes you go :ehh:

Truth be told.... it took me a while to watch it cuz season one my 1st watch through, I gave up 4 eps in.

Then season 2 dropped and I kept hearing about this "rise of the villains" and saw the teasers for the Joker so I got intrigued and binge watched Season 1 again to catch up on S2.

Needless to say it was kind of a let down, but at this point, I just watch it to keep up with the story.... probably the lowest on my priority of shows

If I had to order them though I think it goes like this;

1 (A & B) - Agents/Flash

3 - Arrow

4- Legends of Tomorrow

6 (A & B) Gotham/ Supergirl (they both on a weekly bases fight over that last spot, sometimes one is better than the other enough to claim the 5th spot, other times both are just bad and tie)

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Gotham s1 was pretty much trash.

S2 they just went to straight out fast paced fukkery. Some of it worked some.of it didn't.

I wouldn't call it good.
You sound like a hater after you shytted on Flash. Last season was insane, dunno wtf ur on. And Gotham is good.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Breh it's called the movie business. The entire point is to make a profit.
It's not your profit so why are you arguing this point?
I know this is a wild concept to some of you but a lot of people like these films. Your opinion is just that,your opinion.
Alot of people WANT to like these films, alot of people love DC characters. The movies are lacking.
You want them to stop making films that have a fan base and that make money because you don't like them? :stopitslime:
I want them to stop because it's obvious that they don't know what the fukk they want to do with these characters other than batman. If they are gonna bullshyt it just to make money, I'd rather them not tarnish these characters further