So after seeing Suicide Squad, I'd like to officially call for an end to the Stan Wars.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No, everybody liked Batman's appearances. Affleck is gonna crush the buildings in his solo flick. As usual just like with Dark Knight.

Yea..... But it's too late for that.

The Stan war is over

Marvel has nothing else to prove and there's nothing more DC can do to stay in contention.

Can't live off Batman forever and it's unfair to put all that pressure on the Bats back...... Cuz as we all know..... The Bat is suspect-able to getting his back broke

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Haven't seen Suicide Squad yet but I liked Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman just as much as the Marvel films :yeshrug:

If you liked those then you will like SS. No one said it was a bad movie.... It just wasn't a home run

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They fukked around and made 3 average ass movies in a row.

They fukked around and let it become trendy to shyt on DC.

Honestly they should just cancel the future movies and get out of the cinematic business period. At this rate, nobody is gonna want to see a dc character on the big screen unless it's animated.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

Honestly they should just cancel the future movies and get out of the cinematic business period. At this rate, nobody is gonna want to see a dc character on the big screen unless it's animated.
And they cant even do that right no more :deadmanny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Suicide squad is tracking to shatter gotg opening weekend record for august. Tracking for 140 million+.

If the film's make money (which they are) they will continue to come out.

And if the film's are making money that means people want to see them.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Suicide squad is tracking to shatter gotg opening weekend record for august. Tracking for 140 million+.

If the film's make money (which they are) they will continue to come out.

And if the film's are making money that means people want to see them.
Same shyt happened with BvS, once word gets out, I don't know if this movie will have legs.

I wanna see good movies, I don't give a fukk about their profits. Suits that dont know shyt about comics are making major decisions that affect the quality of these movies. DC needs to get it together and get a studio.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Same shyt happened with BvS, once word gets out, I don't know if this movie will have legs.

I wanna see good movies, I don't give a fukk about their profits. Suits that dont know shyt about comics are making major decisions that affect the quality of these movies. DC needs to get it together and get a studio.
Breh it's called the movie business. The entire point is to make a profit.

I know this is a wild concept to some of you but a lot of people like these films. Your opinion is just that,your opinion.

Saying they should just cancel all their films and leave the business is pure nonsense.

You want them to stop making films that have a fan base and that make money because you don't like them? :stopitslime:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
DC entered a war that was futile for them before they even started. Marvel is even lowkey beating them in the TV department. :dead:

All DC has is animated movies. :dead:

They got distracted laughing at and trynna clown on Season 1 of Agents...... Then all of a sudden that connection to the MCU via Cap2 happened, then DD dropped, then JJ, and next up Luke with dramatically better seasons of Agents.

Next thing you know, the tv level shows surpassed them

shyt looking like a Money Mayweather fight:whoo:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Batman film... check.
Superman film... check.
WW up next. 2017
then Flash & Aquaman. 2018

Thats everyone in the Justice League right?

:mjpls: Cyborg's black face robot ass gets tossed to 2020 behind Shazam, a 2nd JL movie, and two movies other untitled flicks they haven't even figured out yet. They have a actor cast for cyborg and already in the JL movie, but they throw his solo flick behind two seperate untitled flicks.

DCac stay doing suspect shyt. Thats why I stream all their shyt. I wish I would pay $40 bucks to take my girl to see one black extra in the far left for 2 seconds of Wonder Woman.
:usure:

Wake me when they make Jaden put on some damn pants for Static Shock. :snooze: