So after seeing Suicide Squad, I'd like to officially call for an end to the Stan Wars.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
How can one win a war when they can't even win a battle?:ohhh:
My nikka Im trying to tell you that regardless of revenue, DC is making a superior Cinematic universe then Marvel, and that's not even up to update

The direction, the darkness, the motivation of the characters, the tone, the overall story stil shyts on MCCU anyday. :mjcry:

Just you wait :mjcry:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
My nikka Im trying to tell you that regardless of revenue, DC is making a superior Cinematic universe then Marvel, and that's not even up to update

The direction, the darkness, the motivation of the characters, the tone, the overall story stil shyts on MCCU anyday. :mjcry:

The fukk??!!:what:

Take this whole post and slap yourself Juan Gonzalez style with it! :deadmanny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

:snoop: See @Bryan Danielson

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't understand why DC/WB is in such a hurry to do these movies. They just keeping trying to stuff so much shyt in these movies and they end up flat out sucking or being a huge disappointment. I think I'm just burned out on all these comic movies to the point I dont even care anymore. Havent really been impressed with anything since WS.
Laziness. They want to find a shortcut to play catch up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hopping on the DC bandwagon......

Just so I can attack the driver
full

:troll:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
mods please merge :troll:

but for real tho. Marvel Squad it might be time to hang it up. its like we are jordan in 98, after winning so much, only thing left is to leave the game, i just wish we had better competition on the screen and on the coli

Marvel squad don't need to hang up a GODDAMN THING until Black Panther comes out and crushes the buildings :ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Its really not

Its hard to even give a fukk at this point

I liked the film

But these guys are so many miles behind that Marvel can focus on Squirrel Girl for the foreseeable future and not miss a step
:deadmanny:

Its been fun

Hang it up lil buddies

:deadmanny: Squirrel Girl!

:bryan: