So after seeing Suicide Squad, I'd like to officially call for an end to the Stan Wars.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Is Sausage Party really supposed to do well at the theaters?

shyt looks like a stoner flick that only people like myself would be interested in

Ive been anticipating it for a while but I'll be shock if it ends up taking the top spot next week

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Just saw Suicide Squad, disappointing, very disappointing, just lost its way at the end and the direction was shytty.
I'm scared this isn't making the budget back.

They say it cost 175 mil to make, I think that is a low ball, and cost 100 mill in P&A for any blockbuster.
275 mil total cost
Gonna need 550 mil worldwide to breakeven.
I don't know if they are going to have the legs to do it, only 7 movies broke 550 mil this year.

I was holding out hope SS would be able to get DC back on track, but just on the entertainment end it was terrible to me, and if it doesn't breakeven in theaters, I don't see why they should even continue as they are. Cancel Aquaman, Cyborg, and JL and startover properly, with a planned out vision from the get go and hold Johns to the fire

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Is Sausage Party really supposed to do well at the theaters?

shyt looks like a stoner flick that only people like myself would be interested in

Ive been anticipating it for a while but I'll be shock if it ends up taking the top spot next week

I'd be shocked if sausage part was even in the top 5.
20 mil max IMHO.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Just saw Suicide Squad, disappointing, very disappointing, just lost its way at the end and the direction was shytty.
I'm scared this isn't making the budget back.

They say it cost 175 mil to make, I think that is a low ball, and cost 100 mill in P&A for any blockbuster.
275 mil total cost
Gonna need 550 mil worldwide to breakeven.
I don't know if they are going to have the legs to do it, only 7 movies broke 550 mil this year.

I was holding out hope SS would be able to get DC back on track, but just on the entertainment end it was terrible to me, and if it doesn't breakeven in theaters, I don't see why they should even continue as they are. Cancel Aquaman, Cyborg, and JL and startover properly, with a planned out vision from the get go and hold Johns to the fire

where's the thread where dude was betting SS+BvS would do more than Civil War and Dr. Strange? lol

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
*puts on devil advocate hat*

Marvel's mediocre movies
Iron Man 2 & 3
Captain America 1
Thor 1 & 2
Avengers 2

DC's mediocre movies
BVS
Suicide Squad
Man Of Steel

:Hmmph:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
ironman 2 and man of steel arent mediocre movies.

Nah. Iron man 2 had no replay value, the only good part about that movie was Black Widows introduction and the last scene with iron man and war machine fighting off the robots. Man of Steel was just too gloomy.