So after seeing Suicide Squad, I'd like to officially call for an end to the Stan Wars.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
EsVriW5.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If I may ask..... Does someone have or can anyone provide a link or examples of the stuff that was cut out!:jbhmm:

I keep seeing people reference that and my bad for maybe staying away from spoilers before the movie dropped but I'm trynna figure out what movie did some of y'all see?:francis:

I saw a breh mention there was supposed to be a scene where Joker pee's on Harley?

WTF?:mindblown:

Did half the TFR brehs go to some secret prescreening that most of us missed out on?

Where are the receipts from some of these "rumors"?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lol...pees? Wtf

Yes I forgot whether it was in the main thread or one one YYM's but a breh was like "Joker beats her up and pee's on her"

It's like cats keep on saying "if they keep ________ scene in" or "man they should've never cut the scene where blank did blank to blank"

I'm looking at these niccas like wtf y'all talking about? Where did y'all read this at? What movie did y'all see?

Do cats no people that worked on the film or script and just casually gave them the details of this movie over coffee?

:dwillhuh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
*puts on devil advocate hat*

Marvel's mediocre movies
Iron Man 2 & 3
Captain America 1
Thor 1 & 2
Avengers 2

DC's mediocre movies
BVS
Suicide Squad
Man Of Steel

:Hmmph:

Breh, don't tell me you're seriously trying to say 'well, DC only has three mediocre movies in their cinematic universe' like they don't only have three movies in their cinematic universe to begin with. :deadmanny:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yes I forgot whether it was in the main thread or one one YYM's but a breh was like "Joker beats her up and pee's on her"

It's like cats keep on saying "if they keep ________ scene in" or "man they should've never cut the scene where blank did blank to blank"

I'm looking at these niccas like wtf y'all talking about? Where did y'all read this at? What movie did y'all see?

Do cats no people that worked on the film or script and just casually gave them the details of this movie over coffee?

:dwillhuh:
i think they were some set photos or something

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
All network tv is trash. DC, Marvel, everything.

The Netflix shows are leaps and bounds better.
100% agreed.

Netflix, HBO, showtime,Cinemax etc is.pretty much all I watch.

How anyone can go back to network tv is beyond me but if they enjoy it let them enjoy it :yeshrug:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
season 1 of flash aint ordinary, bruh. i cant really compare it to netflix series because they're too serious, but s1 of flash aint garbage

Its trash... but its much better than the rest of the trash. Its like a burger someone only took 1 bite out of and set it right on top of the trash can.
Its still garbage... but its way better than digging to the bottom of the trashcan to find arrow which is like old pasta somebody poured hotdog water on.

This is you guys watching Flash :dead:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its trash... but its much better than the rest of the trash. Its like a burger someone only took 1 bite out of and set it right on top of the trash can.
Its still garbage... but its way better than digging to the bottom of the trashcan to find arrow which is like old pasta somebody poured hotdog water on.

This is you guys watching Flash :dead:

i've never watched arrow, but when it comes to what i've seen on TV alone. flash has topped MOST of what netflix has offered in the way of super hero material--so i'll be that bum :wow: