So a bunch of Alt-right cracker f@ggots are "stalking" me on twitter...UPDATE: the KKK on my ass

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
yeah, they’re OP

:russ:

unless OP has his coli name posted on twitter how would they know what his name on here is?

“brad” the person who made that account up couldn’t think of a less generic white dudes name?

lol people falling for this shyt
nah i doubt it's him. he's unstable but not that dumb. and some of those insults they're throwing are too harsh for someone who has no ability to be self effacing

i guess it could be some alt right phantom posters who hide on here, on second thought. ultimately it comes down to a lot of internet barking and nothing else, which is @Sagat special move

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, he negged him and killed his whole family. Why are you going so hard on people?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:dwillhuh:
what the bloody fukk?
@biscuitsnbangers

No real talk...how the hell would that shyt be me...I checked my own account on twitter and there are atleast 15 other accounts I found talking shyt on me. You really think I am that devoid of a life I would create something haphazardly stupid to entertain myself and get this board whipped up in? You really think that low of me? Why would I create multiple email accounts to do that? Were you even 5hinking when you made that post?

Smh @ you for even thinking that...
:francis:

I'm just so pissed off you would even think that after dealing with shyt talked on those accounts I don't even want to acknowledge such a bullshyt sentiment.

:camby:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Let me find out I got alt righters mad at me on Twitter cause I stay going hard AT white people and not at other black people. I know who my enemy is...and they DONT look like me.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I think it's obvious it's him. he's referencing stuff only he would know about me.
I found out it was him.

I pressed him about it yesterday via email and he blocked me after I threatened to go down to North Carolina where he stays and fukk him up.

he then deleted his own Twitter account today.

http://twitter.com/tommymadel

This was one of those white guys that's down with hip hop and black culture that just turned into a complete racist Trump supporter seemingly overnight.

@Stir Fry

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I don't even know man. SERIOUSLY. I checked out all the tweets last night and it's obvious they lurking this board.
I can tell they have accounts here too. The coli has changed major since 2013

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I found out it was him.

I pressed him about it yesterday via email and he blocked me after I threatened to go down to North Carolina where he stays and fukk him up.

he then deleted his own Twitter account today.

http://twitter.com/tommymadel

This was one of those white guys that's down with hip hop and black culture that just turned into a complete racist Trump supporter seemingly overnight.

@Stir Fry
Be roommates with the alt right brehs

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
CY0sVe9w_400x400.jpg

This is why I’m not on Twitter. These are the type of cacs that cross the street when they see you walking on the sidewalk. But on Twitter you have to read their shyt talk

“The alt right is watching you”

This shyt might get some of these Neanderthals killed :heh:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
CY0sVe9w_400x400.jpg

This is why I’m not on Twitter. These are the type of cacs that cross the street when they see you walking on the sidewalk. But on Twitter you have to read their shyt talk

“The alt right is watching you”

This shyt might get some of these Neanderthals killed :heh:

Cac college professor could be anyone of these anime avatar having dudes
Same of with of these "down" white dudes who love trap
or any of these liberals.