So a bunch of Alt-right cracker f@ggots are "stalking" me on twitter...UPDATE: the KKK on my ass

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I just need to calm down and continue.
Like take some deep breaths and just relax...
Man I'm sweating.
woke up in a bad mood all angry and ready to fight somebody this don't fukking help my mental man..I really don't need this shyt in my life right now. I'm not stressing this but damn...
Maybe I'm just overreacting....
:wow:

killacal

Banned
Daps
@biscuitsnbangers

No real talk...how the hell would that shyt be me...I checked my own account on twitter and there are atleast 15 other accounts I found talking shyt on me. You really think I am that devoid of a life I would create something haphazardly stupid to entertain myself and get this board whipped up in? You really think that low of me? Why would I create multiple email accounts to do that? Were you even 5hinking when you made that post?

Smh @ you for even thinking that...
:francis:

I'm just so pissed off you would even think that after dealing with shyt talked on those accounts I don't even want to acknowledge such a bullshyt sentiment.

:camby:
Yeah...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
why would people think I'm fukking lying about this?
why would I lie about this?
I've had the same Twitter account since March 2009 registered under the same email since then and I don' even know where the fukk these accounts are coming from??

I haven't even invested any time into investigating where these accounts are coming from...what emails are connected to them...like all of these accounts I've found in my mentions from the past couple of days are making comments going months back that I found now!

Again...I know my activity online. What would I have to gain from making this shyt up?
:why:why do people think I'm lying about This? I'm legit worked up over this and you think I'm lying?

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
@Sagat you gonna post your pic and address to them, or you just reserving that move for black people on the coli :mjpls:

how come black folks get you all riled up to fukk someone up but white folks making you stay in your lane and having you shook :mjpls:

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Dude I don't even know what the fukk to do...let it go?
That's not something to troll about...and that some fukking sick real disgusting trolling.
Yeah...let it go. Otherwise, you just look stupid. Not trying to offend you or anything, but when you’re getting messages from a guy named raciststeve with one post - you’re getting trolled. It’s probably some 15 year old laughing on the other side.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@Sagat you gonna post your pic and address to them, or you just reserving that move for black people on the coli :mjpls:

how come black folks get you all riled up to fukk someone up but white folks making you stay in your lane and having you shook :mjpls:
my photo is in my avi in my Twitter handle.
http://twitter.com/temisanadoki

and me thinks you might be behind this shyt.
:patrice:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yeah...let it go. Otherwise, you just look stupid. Not trying to offend you or anything, but when you’re getting messages from a guy named raciststeve with one post - you’re getting trolled. It’s probably some 15 year old laughing on the other side.
yea you right...I'm looking bad for taking this shyt seriously...that wasn't the shyt I wanted to wake up to.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yo I'm not even used to this type of shyt what the fukk?
I'm getting threats in my mentions too.
You get death threats in your mentions on Twitter on a regular basis?
How should I react to this shyt?
YOU fukkING TELL ME!
Log off

You pop all this militant shyt.... but getting shook over tweets. TWEETS! This is not for you breh

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
don't You fukking tell me what the fukk to do and I ain't logging off. who the fukk are you nikka? fukk you nikka!

Make me.
All I’m saying is that every single of those tweets uses the same format that you use on thecoli

This was an example.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
and me thinks you might be behind this shyt.
:patrice:

you think I have time to look for you and make a white account. You not worth all that bruh, I don't even have a social media account outside thecoli, got too much shyt to focus on after work

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
All I’m saying is that every single of those tweets uses the same format that you use on thecoli

This was an example.
But it's not Me...

You can even check my Twitter account again
http://twitter.com/temisanadoki

and my email it's connected too.

thetorganization@gmail.com

what else you want me to give up to let you know it' not ME behind this?

I would have to make like 5-10 different email accounts to do create all those multiple Twitter accounts and I've only had the first one since March of 2009.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You can check the IPs and the locations of each of those tweets too.

I always put my locations in my tweets and it either reads
Hampton Township PA (at my family's where I'm at now)
queens NY
or Brooklyn ny.

No locations show up in the tweets I linked in this thread other than in mine.