So a bunch of Alt-right cracker f@ggots are "stalking" me on twitter...UPDATE: the KKK on my ass

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Word...Looks like Coli posters trolling.
There’s a weird following of the coli twitter that doesn’t post here but talks about what people post here on Twitter :dwillhuh: probably whites dudes too scared tbh

Either way this is a clear troll job not some reaction to an EDM equality movement

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Ooh I'm soooooooooo scared. :mjlol:

ever since I made this "Is EDM racist" discussion I have these motherfukkers in my mentions.

I'll kill one of you in real life. WATCH IT! Dont fukk with black people you fukking crackers. I aint Leslie jones!

Sounds like a personal problem to me.....don’t vent to us though...get ya Talib On my nikka

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Sad all dude's propos in his life has to deal with an online being :mjlol:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps

I dare one of you fukking crackers to try me!
:salute:

tenor.gif

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Well you were begging posters to help you go viral..
Looks like the trolls are only ones giving you attention on Twitter.. be thankful

nikkas don't give a fukk about some suburban c00n and cac music

hold your own nuts

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
There's this pro boxer in the uk his name is Curtis woodhouse. Some guy on twitter was talking mad shyt to him and curtis put up a reward for someone who could give him his address. He turned up at dudes house and he wouldn't come out. :mjlol:

The problem with these alt riggt internet weirdos is they are the type to get 44chan to dox you and be sending shyt to your address trying to get you arrested and shyt. There's no telling what these anonymous weirdos will do. Thats why it's better to stay off the internet.