So a bunch of Alt-right cracker f@ggots are "stalking" me on twitter...UPDATE: the KKK on my ass

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Deactivate the account fam. They’ll keep harassing you these lames have no lives.
I can't Ive been building it up for almost 10 years.

Like I'm going to just block those people and keep it going.

there really is no big successful Twitter account run by anyone remotely famous that doesn' have trolls...I guess it comes with the game. Especially as a musician.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

there really is no big successful Twitter account run by anyone remotely famous that doesn' have trolls...I guess it comes with the game. Especially as a musician.
Better to not reply and block them then.

They’re like kids more you interact or give them attention more they’ll keep doing it.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

they aint gonna do shyt. no one pops shyt online and dont back it up like cacs

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
You love heroin and were bragging about being homeless so you not qualified to speak on what I do.

Before you was hoping I get help (though I don't need it) and wishing me the best, but I critique you and you switch up real quick.

Says a lot about your character

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
And this shyt is a problem on Twitter I'm finding out.

Twitter Promises it Will Finally Address the Nazis, Trolls, and Trump | Inverse

Twitter needs to deactivate all the Nazi accounts and stop giving them verified status.

I'e already reported several of them...and i just got emails back.
Case# 72338991: Your report about @Raciststeve1 has been received. [ref:_00DA0K0A8._5004A1IxpcR:ref ]
Hello,

Thank you for your recent report. We have reviewed your report carefully and found that there was no violation of the Twitter Rules against abusive behavior (https://twitter.com/rules).

There are a number of factors we take into consideration when deciding whether to take action on content:

Context matters
  • Some Tweets may seem to be abusive when viewed in isolation, but may not be when viewed in the context of a larger conversation. While we accept reports of violations from anyone, sometimes we also need to hear directly from the target to ensure that we have proper context.
  • The number of reports we receive does not impact our assessment of whether something violates the Twitter Rules. However, it may help us prioritize the order in which it gets reviewed.
We focus on behavior
  • In order to ensure that people feel safe expressing diverse opinions and beliefs, we do not tolerate behavior that crosses the line into abuse, including behavior that harasses, intimidates, or uses fear to silence another user’s voice.
  • Additionally, we enforce policies when someone reports behavior that is abusive and targets an entire protected group and/or individuals who may be members. This targeting can happen in multiple ways (e.g., mentioning someone, tagging someone in a photo, and more).
If, after you filed this original report, this person Tweeted additional content that you believe to be abusive, or if there’s additional context you think we need to know regarding this situation, please reply to this email and provide us with further details (including links to any additional Tweets).

In addition to Twitter's efforts to enforce our Terms of Service, we also provide tools to assist users in controlling their Twitter experience:
Learn how to control your Twitter experience.

Thank you again for taking the time to submit your report to us. If you encounter additional content on Twitter that you believe to be abusive, please let us know by filing a new report.

Thanks,

Twitter
:francis:

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
I wish you the best...but you don't know me like that.

Thanks but you stay getting into it white people, when you shouldn't. You wouldn't get mad at a snake for being a snake so why get mad at overgrown children who are white people?

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
@biscuitsnbangers

No real talk...how the hell would that shyt be me...I checked my own account on twitter and there are atleast 15 other accounts I found talking shyt on me. You really think I am that devoid of a life I would create something haphazardly stupid to entertain myself and get this board whipped up in? You really think that low of me? Why would I create multiple email accounts to do that? Were you even 5hinking when you made that post?

Smh @ you for even thinking that...
:francis:

I'm just so pissed off you would even think that after dealing with shyt talked on those accounts I don't even want to acknowledge such a bullshyt sentiment.

:camby:

You should've been peeped game about that broad.

@biscuitsnbangers always low key capes for her home team. Y'all just give her passes cuz she suck black dikk and listens to rap.