So a bunch of Alt-right cracker f@ggots are "stalking" me on twitter...UPDATE: the KKK on my ass

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

Didn't @porque(?) get exposed recently?

that sleeper mod hes talking about.... i swear to god its the dude with the lupe fiasco avy. i remember him saying some slick shyt a while back

@BmoreGorilla. brehh look into that dude..

What mod is this? Anybody know?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Lol @ at ya'll trying ya'll best to downplay this as just "trolling" when it's fairly obvious that these folks do lurk and have accounts on here heavy...That passiveness is probably the reason ya'll have racist accounts from 2012 only being banned up until a few days ago.
They are on this site in numbers and we aren't aware of it

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@Sagat

Trolls can be a great way to increase your profile. The key is not to catch feelings and pick and choose who to reply to. A tactic I see celebs use all the time is ignoring the obvious trolls and retweeting peeps who agree with, or support their arguments. Never reply directly back to negative bytches it drives them crazy. They'll keep @ing you and drive more folks to your account.

If you do decide to engage trolls, like I said be selective. You gotta have standards so that your brand doesn't suffer from being affiliated with riff raff. :salute:
good point.
never dealt with this in one day before on Twitter so I'm kind of.mentally exhausted.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Ok Mr. @HairHatsAreGross or whatever your Twitter handle is...you got something you want to tell the board?
edit: found your acct.

:mjpls:

You helping your altreich buttbuddies infiltrate this place?

:stopitslime: Who doesn't know you only fukk white women? The whole board knows that just like we know that you are mentally ill....:mjlol:

Matter of fact ban bet on whether or not I am a CAC...:umad:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:stopitslime: Who doesn't know you only fukk white women? The whole board knows that just like we know that you are mentally ill....:mjlol:

Matter of fact ban bet on whether or not I am a CAC...:umad:
So you admit that's your Twitter account?
okay. confirmed.
also: Negged

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
So you admit that's your Twitter account?
okay. confirmed.
also: Negged

No that isn't my account. I have better things to do with my time than tweeting a mentally ill lame that black women don't fukk with...:mjgrin: