So 2 coli brehs have both admitted to accidentally fukking trannies off BP..lets console them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:wow::lolbron:
From the gifs, to the arguing, to @Coco seeing how much her p*ssy would go for on BP, this thread truly needs to be stickied @Brooklynzson @cook to
1. Help console the brehs @Doctor Wily @Black Reign
2. Warn other brehs about the dangers of being a john.

On another note, some of y'all sure is taking this extra personal...seems like the two brehs above may not be alone:usure:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Because with a man made vagina, the fake vagina can only be as deep as the man's penis. For instance , if the man had a 4/5/6 inch penis, then his fake vagina can only be 4/5/6 inches deep. The bigger the penis, the deeper the fake vagina. The shorter the penis, the shorter the fake vagina.

Also, fake vaginas are not placed in the same area as a real one. Vaginas are btw a girls legs. A fake one is exactly where the penis is located. It doesn't even get "wet" like a females vagina.

There is no way to be faked out by a fake vagina bc it's not constructed like the real Macoy. That man knew what he was getting into. :ufdup:
:ohhh: how'd you become so knowledgeable about this :patrice:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
How much could a virgin charge on back page?
giphy.gif

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
This isnt surprising. I've noticed awhile back that the majority of men on this site aren't straight. You have men curious about transgendered females and homosexual men, men who argue back and forth with women all day, men who wear eccentric clothing and headwraps like women and men who openly admit to raising gender fluid sons that wear tiaras, dresses and uggs to school. All of which they try to delude themselves into thinking is right. This just proves to me once again that we are in the end of time.

Last edited:

cam>

All Star
Daps
1) yeah I'm on bp on the reg
2) I have a rotation of chicks I run through outside of BP
3) I didn't know and that's honest to "the creator"
4) I'm far from a fakkit , never had homosexual tendencies never will.

I'll say it once and I'll say it again , the breasts /p*ssy / body looked normal and there's no way anyone can say that this person was once a man.

1) :mjcry:
2):duck:
3):duck:
4):duck:

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.