So 2 coli brehs have both admitted to accidentally fukking trannies off BP..lets console them

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
All breh had to do was a simple phone search to see the strong facial features and large hands.

65tmqq.jpg

212-470-9687 - Brooklyn, NY

... :scusthov:

That is straight up a man in a wig. I could tell by the face and hands right away. Dude is deluding himself. Man should not lay with man. He's going to be answering a lot of questions when he dies.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I never saw her but was around when homeboy found out and went off. He/She stayed around 222nd in the Bronx and it was known. Bestgfe had a thread with the article in a newspaper about the operation with his real name. Different posters at the time made mentions about seeing medications around when they went to use the bathroom at the place he/she was staying at.

One guy took it to a 100 and went upside his/her head and was talking about killing both her/him and the roommate. Bestgfe dont have the thread anymore because they purged the site, but usasexguide have a couple of mentions of the situation.

You should really get yourself tested. One of the medications had something to do with the HIV/Aids virus. I'm truly not kidding either. I have nothing to lie about. I don't know you or have a reason to lie.

Stay safe breh.

@Doctor Wily :lolbron:

nikkas getting the news that they contracted AIDS from Coli posters now:laugh:

What a time to be alive:wow:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
... :scusthov:

That is straight up a man in a wig. I could tell by the face and hands right away. Dude is deluding himself. Man should not lay with man. He's going to be answering a lot of questions when he dies.
At first glance you can't tell. Looks like an average to ugly chick, but if you clook closer you can see some things are a bit off like the expression in the face doesn't look like a natural woman's would be. And the hands are long, but the fingernails make it look more feminine.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Doctor Wily :lolbron:

nikkas getting the news that they contracted AIDS from Coli posters now:laugh:

What a time to be alive:wow:

Well most likely that tranny had HIV from reading that post. There is a strong chance Doctor Wily didnt get anything though if he just smashed the "p*ssy" I mean fake p*ssy :mjlol:

Good thing he didnt listen when the thing told him to go in the 3rd hole :laff:

I keep telling nikkas about this anal shyt man. just stop doing anal. its not a coincidence that all these trannies have HIV/AIDS medications in their room.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Because with a man made vagina, the fake vagina can only be as deep as the man's penis. For instance , if the man had a 4/5/6 inch penis, then his fake vagina can only be 4/5/6 inches deep. The bigger the penis, the deeper the fake vagina. The shorter the penis, the shorter the fake vagina.

Also, fake vaginas are not placed in the same area as a real one. Vaginas are btw a girls legs. A fake one is exactly where the penis is located. It doesn't even get "wet" like a females vagina.

There is no way to be faked out by a fake vagina bc it's not constructed like the real Macoy. That man knew what he was getting into. :ufdup:
:sadcam: holy shyt this is wild disgusting

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
At first glance you can't tell. Looks like an average to ugly chick, but if you clook closer you can see some things are a bit off like the expression in the face doesn't look like a natural woman's would be. And the hands are long, but the fingernails make it look more feminine.

Uh huh. Don't let one fukk you while you're justifying/defending him. :sas2:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Because with a man made vagina, the fake vagina can only be as deep as the man's penis. For instance , if the man had a 4/5/6 inch penis, then his fake vagina can only be 4/5/6 inches deep. The bigger the penis, the deeper the fake vagina. The shorter the penis, the shorter the fake vagina.

Also, fake vaginas are not placed in the same area as a real one. Vaginas are btw a girls legs. A fake one is exactly where the penis is located. It doesn't even get "wet" like a females vagina.

There is no way to be faked out by a fake vagina bc it's not constructed like the real Macoy. That man knew what he was getting into. :ufdup:

Like sands through the hourglass.. So are the days of our lives..
I'm all for some weekend fukkery, but this is a bit much :dwillhuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.