So 2 coli brehs have both admitted to accidentally fukking trannies off BP..lets console them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Because with a man made vagina, the fake vagina can only be as deep as the man's penis. For instance , if the man had a 4/5/6 inch penis, then his fake vagina can only be 4/5/6 inches deep. The bigger the penis, the deeper the fake vagina. The shorter the penis, the shorter the fake vagina.

Also, fake vaginas are not placed in the same area as a real one. Vaginas are btw a girls legs. A fake one is exactly where the penis is located. It doesn't even get "wet" like a females vagina.

There is no way to be faked out by a fake vagina bc it's not constructed like the real Macoy. That man knew what he was getting into. :ufdup:
Dawg I didn't even know they made fake vaginas to begin with. I thought you just had a dikk or didnt:dame::dame::dame:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Homie good long as it didn't have a dikk, fake p*ssy Is better than no p*ssy :manny:
4GlN0xBR.png

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Dawg I didn't even know they made fake vaginas to begin with. I thought you just had a dikk or didnt:dame::dame::dame:

Yea, what ever you do..do not Google. I'm warning you :ufdup:

Also, they have phantom sensations of their penis getting hard. Many regret having the surgery and many try to get it reversed.

It's all fun & games until you chop off your dikk and it still feels like it's there and you can't get the real thing back

Status
Not open for further replies.