So 2 coli brehs have both admitted to accidentally fukking trannies off BP..lets console them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
35d04c3aadcb7ebc1db56576f381fe8f.jpg

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Yea, what ever you do..do not Google. I'm warning you :ufdup:

Also, they have phantom sensations of their penis getting hard. Many regret having the surgery and many try to get it reversed.

It's all fun & games until you chop off your dikk and it still feels like it's there and you can't get the real thing back
:damn::damn:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yea, what ever you do..do not Google. I'm warning you :ufdup:

Also, they have phantom sensations of their penis getting hard. Many regret having the surgery and many try to get it reversed.

It's all fun & games until you chop off your dikk and it still feels like it's there and you can't get the real thing back

Why is medical technology so demonic? :mjcry:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I dont really peep jbo cause , but I always see that thread upped whenever I hit the main page. This dude really said the head was good. Like in some odd obtuse way that changes what went down. nikkas done went from rocking Champions hoodies to posing with Erkyah Badu headwrap and wearing leprechaun boots. Smh Man y'all dudes done really lost y'all mind. And some of y'all be talking about I should venture to other sections outside the booth and film room. If that the shyt y'all dudes be on in jbo I'm good my nikka. Yall dudes is Hella Mainey lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.