So 2 coli brehs have both admitted to accidentally fukking trannies off BP..lets console them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
3448g2v.gif

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
This isnt surprising. I've noticed awhile back that the majority of men on this site aren't straight. You have men curious about transgendered females and homosexual men, men who argue back and forth with women all day, men who wear eccentric clothing and headwraps like women and men who openly admit to raising gender fluid sons that wear tiaras, dresses and uggs to school. All of which they try to delude themselves into thinking is right. This just proves to me once again that we are at the end of time.
I dunno about the "all day" part but this is a forum, your supposed to debate.:ehh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
nikkas is depraved deviants and only thinking with their dikk. They'll do anything to try and get a nut.

When you see a nasty looking broad with kids, and you wondering what type of weirdo nasty nikkas got her pregnant?

It be these type nikkas

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
nikka I saw the p*ssy.

She didn't let me balls deep inside of it at first.

And I know it's just jokes on the Internet but I assure you that I sure as shyt don't fukk with trannies.

:skip: what woman ever says "don't go deep, only put in three inches"

I always and forever ask for all of it. :noah::feedme:.

You knew it was a fore-man

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Wait what the fukk does he mean she didn't let him all the way in the p*ssy at first:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:
I've heard that the vagina canal in transwoman isn't as deep as natural born woman's and it has a shallow feeling to it :dame:

So that's why she probably didn't want him to go all the way. How does he not know what a real vagina feels like?! :wtf:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol this thread is still going. i already said i was trolling in my post. Just like @BrotherZay has made troll threads about trannies and the Jamal dude.

yall take shyt so seriously on the coli. lol at making an entire thread on it. Doctor Wiley was the one who took the L. I just trolled after his post and said i know how he feels. i aint never mess with no tranny.

its not just a physical thing of looking at the girl...you can tell someone is a tranny from just talking to them and getting that "sense". like they dont give off pheromones like a regular female

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
lol this thread is still going. i already said i was trolling in my post. Just like @BrotherZay has made troll threads about trannies and the Jamal dude.

yall take shyt so seriously on the coli. lol at making an entire thread on it. Doctor Wiley was the one who took the L. I just trolled after his post and said i know how he feels. i aint never mess with no tranny.

its not just a physical thing of looking at the girl...you can tell someone is a tranny from just talking to them and getting that "sense". like they dont give off pheromones like a regular female

full

Status
Not open for further replies.