Snyder had a plan & Infinity War makes me wish WB had let him do his thing

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Zack Snyder just wasn't the man for the job.Man of Steel was good but Dawn of Justice was terrible. It was way too early too make that movie in the DCEU timeline. Luckily , Snyder and Dc were thrown a bone and had a huge hit in Wonder Wonan. But instead of slowly building other characters and establishing sequels for popular chatacters they decided to rush out a Justice League movie that was a complete mess from pre to post production. Best thing for Dc to do is reboot after a couple of wonder woman sequels.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He wasn’t his first or second choice by all accounts and got in by default. What people don’t realise was that MOS was Goyer life line to try and hang on to success in the movie business. It was during TDKR that Goyer pitched the idea to Nolan because he knew the days of riding Nolan coattails were done and still wanted an in into big movies.
Goyer should have never fukked over Wesley Snipes. What a fool

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Its funny when praise for MOS is dished out all people ever say is “the action was dope breh”:mjlol:nothing else but that. Well some say the same thing about the transformers movie and it doesn’t mean they are not trash. I will give Snyder his props he has an eye for great action and can create beautiful looking scenes but that’s about it. Not even trying to hate on him but if you watch his interviews he isn’t even articulate and struggles to convey what he means.

The VISUALS and ACTION in Transformers is dope.

I forgot which one but the one with Prime fighting Decepticons in the forest was one of the best VISUALS and ACTION scenes ever.

I would put that over MOS.

shyt that highway fight from the 1st Transformers was :wow:

Martha

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Man Zack Snyder been making lame ass DC movies for a decade he had his chance.

You left everything to him we'd have Justice League be a long drawn out over bearing social commentary like Watchmen.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You left everything to him we'd have Justice League be a long drawn out over bearing social commentary like Watchmen.
:banderas:
Along with comic book-esque action scenes and Darkseid.

Kind of wish that he got to make a Batman solo

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Real talk,...

Dc should just use the flash show and wrap that into the film franchise.
Then give us a fix with the reality warping from the show.

Real talk,...
Not sure why dc will not hire Peter Jackson.

Give him all the fukk'n dough to fix this.

shyt Disney need to hire Peter Jackson to fix star wars, too.

shyt the star wars franchise could be fixed with the bobby comes back on Dallas ending at this point and I would be fine with that.

It was all a dream.
Anyway, at the end of the day. These white people of this Gen showed they are inept as fukk across the board. As they showed they don't know how to make any of the large drawing shyt they had. They were all passion projects by actual skilled workers previously. Not this stoopid son in law gifted everything types and inept baby boomer mashup gon awry like today.
Jim Henson, to Lucas to Spielberg were not widely made. Don bluth and Ralph bakshi were the only next types in animation. In the Sci fi realm I don't see the same dispersal of talent in this era in the film house arena. When it should but a lot has been lost creatively imo from Gen x to this next Gen.

Art Barr

the Flash TV show season 1 was actually the unmade flash movie turned into a series. that's why the first season was so polished and thought out.. After that .. the writers just been winging it.. and they admitted to winging a few things .. like the Zoom reveal and the man in the mask..

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

There will be no Watchmen slander. One of the ONE comics to stay so close to the source material EVER. :ufdup:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
There will be no Watchmen slander. One of the ONE comics to stay so close to the source material EVER. :ufdup:
It stayed too close to the source material. There's a reason media is adapted to screen.

He also skimped on Rorshach's jail scene so fukk that movie.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
They fukked up from the GET making darkseid the wndgame cuz Thanos literally heen hinted at for 10 years over a dozen plus films. Thats a build up unseen before; they shoulda known it was gonna be SUPER successful, making anything they come up with being seen as a copy (ironic since thanos is a darkseid bite) and get shytted on. Now they start with a bullshyt film, giving no chance for that film to be seen as good unless its PERFECT. Bad call all around.

That call alone doomed them. The dc films if they continue will never hit marvel numbers unless they make perfect batman films

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It stayed too close to the source material. There's a reason media is adapted to screen.

He also skimped on Rorshach's jail scene so fukk that movie.

Nope ... We not doing this.

oprah.gif

Best live action comic adaptation by Far ever

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
breh

I rewatched Man of Steel last night

As much as I loved Avengers Infinity War there's nothing in that film fukking with any of Man of Steel's action scenes (The airport scene in Cap: Civil War comes close/ties Snyders best though, I must admit)

Why do you guys hate a man who brought you so much visual piff? (especially when others haven't)
I can't figure out why people shat on the action in Man of Steele so much. That shyt was like a breath of fresh air for how superman and his powers should be displayed on screen.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I can't figure out why people shat on the action in Man of Steele so much. That shyt was like a breath of fresh air for how superman and his powers should be displayed on screen.
nikkas prefered that lame as sh1t they got in Superman II

tumblr_inline_naskxuKj9B1ripk8s.gif

tumblr_inline_nasjulxcVz1ripk8s.gif

superman-throws-his-s-o.gif

give me this over that any day of the week

giphy.gif

I'm hoping they can bring this chick back in a future film since she technically didn't die and probably was just transported somewhere else on some Red Skull ish