:laff:

:hmm:

:laff:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Gimme the guy who created Night of the Owls and Metal, and close this thread. Zack Snyder makes bad movies. Get over it.

How your movies only make sense when they run 4 hours? :russ:
I agree with you, but I wanted to point out..... Metal was trash, bro.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
What kills DC is their inability to make films at a decent pace..

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the Flash TV show season 1 was actually the unmade flash movie turned into a series. that's why the first season was so polished and thought out.. After that .. the writers just been winging it.. and they admitted to winging a few things .. like the Zoom reveal and the man in the mask..

all that shyt flash shyt is super fye.

have no issue with flash,..arguably the best show on tv.
easily best dc superhero show ever.

art barr

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you, but I wanted to point out..... Metal was trash, bro.

5 (left too much unresolved) and 6 (tried to resolve everything anyway) definitely could have done a much better job of resolving things.

Metal, imo, was a lot like Final Crisis: the story was much, much better when you commit to reading every single tie-in. It doesn’t hold up as well as a stand-alone, 6-issue event. I fukked with it tho, and I’m hoping he cleans up some of the missteps via his new Justice League event.

And yeah... Zach Snyder still trash as fukk. :russ:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
5 (left too much unresolved) and 6 (tried to resolve everything anyway) definitely could have done a much better job of resolving things.

Metal, imo, was a lot like Final Crisis: the story was much, much better when you commit to reading every single tie-in. It doesn’t hold up as well as a stand-alone, 6-issue event. I fukked with it tho, and I’m hoping he cleans up some of the missteps via his new Justice League event.

And yeah... Zach Snyder still trash as fukk. :russ:
Are... are you me? :lupe:
I literally said the same thing to one of my homeboys when he asked me how it was.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I liked Snyder's vision.

I think him and the studio bumped heads and put out an incomplete project. I mean Batman vs Superman was 30 minutes longer than what we saw. There was a terrible rush to bring about the DCEU...there was no need to keep up with Marvel...every last member of the Justice League is more popular than Marvel's characters short of Spiderman and maybe Captain America.

They fukked up by rushing to theaters and not staying consistent with the vision of the director they selected. Nolan's Batman wasn't true to the comics and it's arguably the best superhero trilogy.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Black Lightning :ufdup:

black lightning ain't been on long enough to say that.
it is a dc property, too tho.

they could easily drop the ball and ruin it very easily.
i am all media binge watching and tv show out right now.

so, black lightning is on the dvr with mostly ever other show i taped after getting burned out on binge watching.

art barr

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The bottom line is Snyder's films were successful and it was leading to a coherent conclusion. Some would have liked it, some would have hated it but it would have been something. Instead Whedon stepped in along with executives and turned Justice League into a movie made for Syfy. It was ugly and the script was poor. That doesn't happen with Snyder, it would have reached a conclusion and the film would have at least looked good.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I liked Snyder's vision.

I think him and the studio bumped heads and put out an incomplete project. I mean Batman vs Superman was 30 minutes longer than what we saw. There was a terrible rush to bring about the DCEU...there was no need to keep up with Marvel...every last member of the Justice League is more popular than Marvel's characters short of Spiderman and maybe Captain America.

They fukked up by rushing to theaters and not staying consistent with the vision of the director they selected. Nolan's Batman wasn't true to the comics and it's arguably the best superhero trilogy.

Yeah Warner executives got real greedy with shyt. That's why a lot of them lost their jobs. WB is usually a very intelligent movie studio. They had the movie IT making $126M opening weekend. They had fukkin boring ass Dunkirk making mad money. Usually WB knows how to sell and market. They really fukked up with Justice League.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
black lightning ain't been on long enough to say that.
it is a dc property, too tho.

they could easily drop the ball and ruin it very easily.
i am all media binge watching and tv show out right now.

so, black lightning is on the dvr with mostly ever other show i taped after getting burned out on binge watching.

art barr
Flash is top tier as far as comic book tv shows go

I hear Legends is good too but my backlog is hella deep and I've only seen 5 episodes of the first season

Supergirl is pretty much "The Flash" with Supergirl at this point (and I mean that as a positive), so I never understood the hate for it, it's pretty solid now (1st season was meh but 2nd and 3rd have been quality)

94% on rotton tomatos for those who care about that sorta stuff.

They jacked Snyder's MOS Goku punch in one episode also

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited: