Snoop Dogg's new "BADBADNOTGOOD" video got these CAC's HEATED

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Trump just gave 25 billion to black colleges while the only thing Obama has done for blacks was start wars all over Africa and the Middle East but somehow Trump needs to die and Obama gets a pass? Someone please explain this to me?
giphy.gif

Negged for being white, talking white, and typing in white CAC

Last edited:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Snoop is my guy but he stepped way over the line with this Trump video. You're moving wrong if you're insinuating the assassination of the president. None of us are fond of Trump but don't let your disdain for this man convince you it's acceptable to move like an idiot. Move smarter.

I can't believe so many people are cosigning this. Maybe I'm just older and wiser.....I guess. :manny:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basic Reading Comprehension skills goes alongs way.

Again wasn't Snoop showin out in front of Dwight Man at the LAPD taking pictures with the Police trying to calm nikkas down

Now in his song he's saying fukk Da Police......

nikkas quick to forgive and look the other way....Snoop is an entertainer he's not the Young Pup Name Snoop the Poster Child of the craze Negro Youth in the early 90's, he knew exactly what he's doing

It can always be more nuanced you know this right ?
You can say "fukk the police" in a song while also acknowledging that you don't hate ALL police officers in your everyday.