Snoop Dogg Defends Himself Against Baphomet/Satanist Claims.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
instead of taking responsibility for the destruction your train of thought has created throughout history...
Yours has wrought FAR more.​
you want to point at the destruction another train of thought has brought....

no sense of accountability
They ARE accountable to a 'Higher Power'.​
1. The holy trinity is a concept created by the Catholic church... Christianity itself predates it
'Trinitarian Doctrine' comes from the Old Testament. See Exodus 3, for example, and this book....

9781602585492.jpg

2. Jesus was born jewish.... he practiced jewish customs... and was a hebrew speaking member of the jewish community
The first Christians were Jews who knew the Old Testament better than anyone alive, today. Christians split from Judaism in the 2nd Century. So, basically, Jews came up with the 'Trinity' a couple hundred years before there was a Catholic Church.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Yours has wrought FAR more.

They ARE accountable to a 'Higher Power'.

'Trinitarian Doctrine' comes from the Old Testament. See Exodus 3, for example, and this book....

9781602585492.jpg

The first Christians were Jews who knew the Old Testament better than anyone alive, today. Christians split from Judaism in the 2nd Century. So, basically, Jews came up with the 'Trinity' a couple hundred years before there was a Catholic Church.​
1. I’m not an atheist… I don’t know why your saying my train of thought killed more people. This doesn’t make sense.

2. You are still dodging accountability by trying to point fingers at others. This is in direct contradiction to what the Bible teaches.

3. Yes, I know the history of Christianity and its connection to Judaism.

4. The Rabbis I know don’t subscribe To the concept of the holy trinity. Can you quote the passages in that book that prove otherwise? Can you show what passages from Exodus 3 prove this?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
instead of taking responsibility for the destruction your train of thought has created throughout history...

you want to point at the destruction another train of thought has brought....

no sense of accountability

1. The holy trinity is a concept created by the Catholic church... Christianity itself predates it

2. Jesus was born jewish.... he practiced jewish customs... and was a hebrew speaking member of the jewish community
The Catholic church is the Christian church.

What Jesus and his followers taught was Daoism.

Nothing to do with any of the so-called Abrahamic religions, one of them just uses him as their ideal archetype character.

Speaking of Abraham, there's a place in Elephantine, Egypt where a so-called Jewish colony lived for over 300 years from the 1st to the 3rd century AD.

First 300 years after Jesus.

They have thousands of manuscripts still preserved of theirs to this day and out of those thousands of manuscripts, all religious texts, there is not one mention of Abraham, Moses, Isaac, or Jacob.

Know why?

Because they are not Israelites and had no knowledge of the prophets.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
1. I’m not an atheist… I don’t know why your saying my train of thought killed more people. This doesn’t make sense.
I'm not a Christian so I don't know why you wrote....​

2. You are still dodging accountability by trying to point fingers at others. This is in direct contradiction to what the Bible teaches.
How can one 'dodge responsibility' when they are 'judged' by their 'Creator', which isn't a contradiction to what the text teaches?​
4. The Rabbis I know don’t subscribe To the concept of the holy trinity. Can you quote the passages in that book that prove otherwise?
The rabbis I know think Christians went a tad too far ((Holy Spirit = The Friendly Ghost), until I asked them about Exodus 3.

Start there.​

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a Christian so I don't know why you wrote....

How can one 'dodge responsibility' when they are 'judged' by their 'Creator', which isn't a contradiction to what the text teaches?

The rabbis I know think Christians went a tad too far ((Holy Spirit = The Friendly Ghost), until I asked them about Exodus 3.

Start there.​
1. I was replying to posts without checking if you were the original one I was talking to. I don’t know what you believe. My comments were intended for the other guy.

2. The catholic church isn’t “the” Christian church… it’s “a” Christian church. Big difference. It’s a split with its own made up rules and ideologies.

2. What passages prove your point about the holy trinity?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
1. I was replying to posts without checking if you were the original one I was talking to. I don’t know what you believe. My comments were intended for the other guy.
No problem. It happens.​
2. The catholic church isn’t “the” Christian church… it’s “a” Christian church. Big difference. It’s a split with its own made up rules and ideologies.
It was THE Christian Church until the East (Greek) and West (Latin) split in the 11th Century. The differences were ceremonial/liturgical.​
2. What passages prove your point about the holy trinity?
Start with Exodus 3. Might have to read it a couple times to see what's REALLY going on in there.

Genesis 19:24 is also an eye-opener.​

Last edited:

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$

3. Yes, I know the history of Christianity and its connection to Judaism.

4. The Rabbis I know don’t subscribe To the concept of the holy trinity. Can you quote the passages in that book that prove otherwise? Can you show what passages from Exodus 3 prove this?

From the book Refuting Rabbinic Objections to Christianity & Messianic Prophesies…
PeIxIP3.jpg

mnd3Hjg.jpg

also…
“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭5‬:‭7‬

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Dionysius is Bacchus is the devil you dumb ass heathen

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

361035609cacc55e97dcbd170dae9c96.jpg

0022277020_25.jpg
or is it Bisu, the son of Min
delsid7-1e634a69-aacb-40e0-a6ec-629a05bd171b.png

Phoenician colonists called the island Ibossim or Iboshim (cf. Hebrew אִי־בּוֹשֵׂם, "Fragrance Island"), likely due the abundance of aromatic plants on the island. Other speculation is (Phoenician: 𐤀𐤉𐤁𐤔𐤌, ʾYBŠM,[9] "Dedicated to Bes").[10][11] It was later known to Romans as Ebusus.

Genesis 8:21
21 And the Lord smelled a sweet savour; and the Lord said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
or is it Bisu, the son of Min
delsid7-1e634a69-aacb-40e0-a6ec-629a05bd171b.png

Phoenician colonists called the island Ibossim or Iboshim (cf. Hebrew אִי־בּוֹשֵׂם, "Fragrance Island"), likely due the abundance of aromatic plants on the island. Other speculation is (Phoenician: 𐤀𐤉𐤁𐤔𐤌, ʾYBŠM,[9] "Dedicated to Bes").[10][11] It was later known to Romans as Ebusus.

Genesis 8:21

That's a very interesting connection

Good possibilty of some synchronicity as the Black Sea People corrupted everything they touched

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The jeweler trolled Snoop. That goat does look kind of :demonic:

Snoop: Hey nephew, make my piece a GOAT head.

Jeweler: Say less :mjgrin: