Snoop Dogg Defends Himself Against Baphomet/Satanist Claims.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Don’t even know their own history. Claim to be champions of western civ but don’t know bacchus/dionysus

That cult was competing with the Christian one and others. They share similarities

And you’re not even supposed to do idolatry, there shouldn’t be a last supper painting anyways. You should be focused on internal development

Baphomet is just a corruption of Muhammad with the demonization of the goat of mendes. It was used to clean up lose ends(King of France killing the Knights Templar). Basic historical trope.The later most popular icon is made up by cacs.

Do people get mad when they watch Evangelion?

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
How many of these 300,000,000 other gods have had their holy text printed and distributed over 1 billion times and translated into over 3500 languages?

the Bible is the most disseminated collection of information in human history…

those other gods obviously ain’t got the juice… :russ:
I guarantee Muslims are about to get at you about this comment. But I guess I get where you're coming from

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You sound like a fukking idiot. If it’s not glorifying the Most High, YHWH, it’s satanic. No matter what way you try to doll it up.

I'm so tired of these cacs acting like nobody knows what these "mythical gods" represent because they have different names. The tower of babel switched the languages up, that's how they got all these different names for the same entities.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Wicked people cannot see that they are wicked. Only just people can discern both good from evil with any type of clarity, so to expect Snoop to admit something that he has been tricked/blinded and is ignorant of himself is a waste of time.

negus so blind they are openly going around calling themselves goat under the guise of the acronym G. O. A. T. , when a goat has always been synonymous with being cursed. :russ:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
So you’re saying it was greeks/romans who wrote the Hebrew texts that make up the Bible?
More or less, new translated bibles are not original text nor can they fully translate the original language, that's not to say all the Bible's are false, but without at least some understanding of the original language, key things will be missed, like the literal name of the most high, like think about it, seriously. It puts into perspective the crusades and Spanish Inquisition, look at Catholicism, all these events and traditions got nothing to do with scripture but they get inflated none the less, it's fishy

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
How many of these 300,000,000 other gods have had their holy text printed and distributed over 1 billion times and translated into over 3500 languages?

the Bible is the most disseminated collection of information in human history…

those other gods obviously ain’t got the juice… :russ:

:youngsabo:and the Most High is the only one constantly attacked by media, atheist, Hollywood, satanist, and any other entity they use.
The only people who don't know who the Fallen are, are the ones worshiping them knowingly or unknowingly. :scust:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Baphomet ain’t got shyt to do with balances. Its demonic and of the devil, but since you are the offspring of your father the devil your blind to that fact or either willingly ignorant of Baphomet’s true meaning.
Oh nah now see this is dehumanizing rhetoric. If this were an earlier time in human history you would have lynched @BaggerofTea for this.
Reducing another human being with a differing opinion from you to demonic spawn is ridiculous.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
I guarantee Muslims are about to get at you about this comment. But I guess I get where you're coming from

not even tryna shyt on the muslim brehs or brehs that practice traditional african religions, but the effort humanity put into spreading TMH’s gospel can’t be denied…

Yeshua was a poor man from a small nation and an insignificant small town, but is the most documented historical figure from ancient history…

the timeline of human history was reset after He passed…

not telling brehs they gotta believe in Him, but if the shear impact Yeshua had on human history doesn’t spark some type of curiosity in you (not you specifically) then idk… :hubie:

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
:youngsabo:and the Most High is the only one constantly attacked by media, atheist, Hollywood, satanist, and any other entity they use.
The only people who don't know who the Fallen are, are the ones worshiping them knowingly or unknowingly. :scust:

tried to rep you, breh…

gotta spread the love first but i’ll circle back… :salute:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
YHWH not the most high to be fair

it's EL he predates YHWH the yawhist cults forced the Name and God of EL out
and then they tried to fix it up by telling the readers of exodus
that it was a name the three patriarchs didn't know but some how going to be revealed to "Moses".

EL which is the actual God of Abraham even to the point Abraham's story is a retailing of EL killing his son

but they didn't have Abraham kill his son in his story but they did with the gospels which is another store of EL killing his SON

(reason why Jesus said Abraham saw "his day and was glad"
he was making that parallel the same way he told the pharisees their father was the devil and they would do his will )

EL was taken his authority back from yhwh

why Jesus told them "I AM" when they said You have never seen Abraham! You are not even fifty years old

and they got mad at him they knew he was Of EL and he was challengeing the so called yhwh schools

it's some good info on it on the web

really it's two esoteric schools with in torah to be honest
but it's most likely still folk lore
youre not considering the canaanites and what they would have believed before Israel came OUT of Egypt...see the Baal cycle

Also according to the Midrash,[18] Sisera had previously conquered every country against which he had fought. His voice was so strong that, when he called loudly, the most solid wall would shake and the wildest animal would fall dead. Deborah was the only one who could withstand his voice and not be stirred from her place. Sisera caught enough fish in his beard when bathing in the Kishon to provision his whole army, and thirty-one kings followed Sisera merely for the opportunity of drinking, or otherwise using, the waters of Israel.[13]
count up the number of kings listed here. Joshua did have a sword that he used to smite Amalek :wow:

Thats why Genesis 2 seemingly is a different creation account...
"These are the generations of the heavens and earth when YHWH Elohim made them"...

the lands outside of egypt mingled with animals...thats why Moses sent "spies" into Canaan to retrieve samples of local produce..

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
SO that threesome scene was an interpretation of what?
Bacchanalia

The French are known to be “libertines”. They love bacchanalian shyt

They been telling us they love Dionysus. Thought everyone knew

These are people that at one time starved their country so they could eat food just to throw it up and eat again for pleasure

Last edited: