Snoop Dogg Defends Himself Against Baphomet/Satanist Claims.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Have a better comeback lil nikka, cause that’s a weak reply. Go eat your dinner and go to bed before I make you look like a damned fool on here.
Again, go learn what a fact is, even fukking 5 year olds know it.

A fukking grown man believing arab and cac fairy tales like a retard.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
You sound just as stupid as he does. I’m calling him out because he consistently posts anti Christian rhetoric on this site an he’s an ignorant lost imbecile and needs to be called out for it. Just as you would want a child rapist called out that was abusing your child. Get some perspective or be quiet bruh.
Too many Ad hominems. Do better. He consistently posts anti-christian rhetoric because he's tired of white Christian nationalists trying to turn America into a pseudo-theocracy. If he's an atheist then he probably is one because of his interactions with people like you. Insulting people is not a way to get your point across in an actual intelligent fashion and it instead alienated the person you are attempting to reach in your debate.

Jesus says you are supposed to love thy neighbor but how can you express love when you are actively showing hatred to people, from your perspective, that simply do not understand? Do you pray for people like @Elim Garak? Do you pray for Muslims? Or do you just get upset and angry with people who don't think the same as you do?

Luke 23:34: Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they don’t know what they are doing.” And the soldiers gambled for his clothes by throwing dice.
So pray for them, Forgive them, and move on.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
im not so sure

from my perspective, Exodus and the Torah has to be considered a Persian Jewish work as the Jews were in their captivity then released with their blessing.

so what is recorded was ultimately edited/approved by the persian kings viziers

thats why Jewish captivity is a cyclical problem (there arose a Pharaoh who did not know Joseph)

thats why the "anti-zionism" movement is the key to true jewish independence and the true restoration of the temple (not in Jerusalem, but in Elephantine)

in a esoteric sense. The Jews are like God's seed, but they have fallen into a Canaanite (Jebusite) trap which is Jerusalem and the "static temple". but like real women, they do not produce seed only lifeless eggs. Whereas a man produces seed endlessly. So completing the circle means you shouldnt end up in a woman, but actually back in your father. This is why the Torah as it's written is seemingly a blessing and a curse. It draws them out of the man (Egypt) toward the woman (Canaan/Assyria/Babylon). But if only one seed can be taken into the egg, endlessly going after the woman it turns into the hunger games in there. I posted this in another thread but I feel its applicable to this visual

Did you read what it says about them in Elephantine? I just posted about that place in another thread a few hours ago to show they had no knowledge of any of the biblical tales or prophets at all.

They are imposters.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS
Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Think the Insidious movies are real brehs:mjlol:
Funny u metion that movie the 1st time i seen that movie I shed a tear at the opening sceen and the hairs on my body stood up... I didn't even know I was crying until I touched my cheek cause my whole body got suddenly hot. I had a OBE a few days before and saw something like that while traveling through the spirit world. You can laugh and make jokes at me but it's all good. This is one of the few things I won't be combative about because until you go through it it sounds like bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Square biz. As a spiritual marsupial, you may not see the devil, but you can feel the evil.

For instance:

I told this before, but whatever, my family and I were at a library just browsing and looking at books. These dudes came in out of nowhere just lurking and acting weird. Like they were on a mission.

My wife felt an eerie spirit on them and decided to chuck that peace in a instant :hubie: .I was like :what: and the son was like :why: , but she ended up saying "trust me" them dudes had something on them.

Fast forward:

homeless-attack-suspects-jpg-1659101275.jpg

The three brothers were the ones that were at the library.....

Heads can play this foolishness of not believing because of trauma and its hip to be different, but when the proof is in the pudding, you can't argue with such elements.
Bruh I just typed the same thang then seen this reply regarding ur last statement. That's crazy though discernment is one of the best qualities to have. You be confused af but ur spirit knows.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That chain is devil stuff. Plus goats are ugly-looking creatures.

But the person who is Dionysius is not a big deal in my opinion. It's kind of rich to get mad at somebody doing that when the entire institution of the Olympics started in Ancient Greece.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Funny u metion that movie the 1st time i seen that movie I shed a tear at the opening sceen and the hairs on my body stood up... I didn't even know I was crying until I touched my cheek cause my whole body got suddenly hot. I had a OBE a few days before and saw something like that while traveling through the spirit world. You can laugh and make jokes at me but it's all good. This is one of the few things I won't be combative about because until you go through it it sounds like bullshyt.

Totally sane and rational reaction

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Did you read what it says about them in Elephantine? I just posted about that place in another thread a few hours ago to show they had no knowledge of any of the biblical tales or prophets at all.

They are imposters.
once again

the torah was "compiled" and was given by God to Moses at Sinai. But the exact date of this event is not known

the "flood" in the bible is also not completely understood. There are many archaeological finds that indicate evidence of the worship of hashem but pre-torah

and the story of Jacob sleeping on the pillar at Bethel is before the Torah was given to Moses. So the stories in the bible "predate" the bible. Many biblical scholars also echo this sentiment because based on modern archaeology Deuteronomy is older than Genesis which cannot be true.

here is a video that I watched a while back that touches on it

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
I hope and pray for yall brehs who don’t believe in Jesus, finds Jesus. Don’t let the misrepresentations of Christianity fool you into not believing, it was done on purpose. There’s a reason why Christianity is attacked like no other religion, because it’s TRUTH. Jesus is real and when we die you will see. At least give Him a try and be open minded. Trust me on this brehs.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Man, yall religious folk know how to get spooky.

Just trying to make everyone afraid of everything and the only solution is to believe what you believe? It’s gotta be the most ridiculous reaction to fear.