Snoop Dogg Defends Himself Against Baphomet/Satanist Claims.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
YHWH not the most high to be fair

it's EL he predates YHWH the yawhist cults forced the Name and God of EL out
and then they tried to fix it up by telling the readers of exodus
that it was a name the three patriarchs didn't know but some how going to be revealed to "Moses".

EL which is the actual God of Abraham even to the point Abraham's story is a retailing of EL killing his son

but they didn't have Abraham kill his son in his story but they did with the gospels which is another store of EL killing his SON

(reason why Jesus said Abraham saw "his day and was glad"
he was making that parallel the same way he told the pharisees their father was the devil and they would do his will )

EL was taken his authority back from yhwh

why Jesus told them "I AM" when they said You have never seen Abraham! You are not even fifty years old

and they got mad at him they knew he was Of EL and he was challengeing the so called yhwh schools

it's some good info on it on the web

really it's two esoteric schools with in torah to be honest
but it's most likely still folk lore
Post this shyt excuse my Aramaic(because Jesus spoke Aramaic and not French)

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
YHWH not the most high to be fair

it's EL he predates YHWH the yawhist cults forced the Name and God of EL out
and then they tried to fix it up by telling the readers of exodus
that it was a name the three patriarchs didn't know but some how going to be revealed to "Moses".

EL which is the actual God of Abraham even to the point Abraham's story is a retailing of EL killing his son

but they didn't have Abraham kill his son in his story but they did with the gospels which is another store of EL killing his SON

(reason why Jesus said Abraham saw "his day and was glad"
he was making that parallel the same way he told the pharisees their father was the devil and they would do his will )

EL was taken his authority back from yhwh

why Jesus told them "I AM" when they said You have never seen Abraham! You are not even fifty years old

and they got mad at him they knew he was Of EL and he was challengeing the so called yhwh schools

it's some good info on it on the web

really it's two esoteric schools with in torah to be honest
but it's most likely still folk lore
You'll appreciate this, you've been doing your homework

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I hope and pray for yall brehs who don’t believe in Jesus, finds Jesus. Don’t let the misrepresentations of Christianity fool you into not believing, it was done on purpose. There’s a reason why Christianity is attacked like no other religion, because it’s TRUTH. Jesus is real and when we die you will see. At least give Him a try and be open minded. Trust me on this brehs.
My guy I don't mean to rain on your parade or be disrespectful in any way but this is how hardcore followers of other religions feel as well. Faith and beliefs do not make something truth.

Humans believed for 1000s of years that the earth was the center of the universe and that sun gods and moon gods controlled the cycle of day and night when in reality the earth itself orbits the sun and the rotation of the planet determines whether it is day or night for you. There's numerous examples of humans believing things that are untrue to explain phenomenon that they don't understand.

You can say you believe something is the truth that's a hypothesis but claiming it is irrefutable or absolute truth is foolish. Probability wise one group has to be wrong. Hubris, fear, and our own cultural biases prevent many from believing it might quite possibly be their group. You are right about one thing the hypothesis here about the afterlife is truly only testable in death but dead men tell no tales so :manny:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
My guy I don't mean to rain on your parade or be disrespectful in any way but this is how hardcore followers of other religions feel as well. Faith and beliefs do not make something truth.

Humans believed for 1000s of years that the earth was the center of the universe and that sun gods and moon gods controlled the cycle of day and night when in reality the earth itself orbits the sun and the rotation of the planet determines whether it is day or night for you. There's numerous examples of humans believing things that are untrue to explain phenomenon that they don't understand.

You can say you believe something is the truth that's a hypothesis but claiming it is irrefutable or absolute truth is foolish. Probability wise one group has to be wrong. Hubris, fear, and our own cultural biases prevent many from believing it might quite possibly be their group. You are right about one thing the hypothesis here about the afterlife is truly only testable in death but dead men tell no tales so :manny:
No disrespect taken at all. I wont agree nor disagree with what you feel, nor will I debate anything you typed. Hopefully you’ll accept Christ before it’s too late. It’s not a scare tactic, it’s a care tactic.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$

i think near death experiences challenge that notion, breh…

posted about it before…
you sure about that?

reading this book on NDEs and the author did a meta-analysis on reported near-death experiences where people were pronounced clinically dead (no heartbeat or brainwave activity) yet the individuals reported they had lucid, conscious experiences. he documented the things people experienced during there NDEs and noticed commonalities...

iCbg8hX.jpg

Link to the study by Dr. Long: Near-Death Experiences Evidence for Their Reality

we'd have to reconcile how different people from different backgrounds, countries, languages, religious and non-religious affiliations, etc. report experiencing similar things...

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Man, if it wasn't for Abrahamic religions having a cultural stronghold, most of you pea brain nikkas would bow down to the demonic entities that your cac overlords follow after.