Snoop Dogg Defends Himself Against Baphomet/Satanist Claims.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
That's a very interesting connection

Good possibilty of some synchronicity as the Black Sea People corrupted everything they touched
:ohhh:you know about my vikings?
xzCTVOHq_400x400.jpg

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
:ohhh:you know about my vikings?
xzCTVOHq_400x400.jpg

I know Ahmose (Moses?) kicked them (the devils) out of Kemet when they went by the Hyksos, which is what they probably twisted into the Exodus tale.

Aka Babylonians/Scythians/Aryans/Khazars/Kurgan/Pontious (Sea) People/Ptolomys/Ashkanazi Jews/Nazis/Ukrainians/Poles

All Gomer

h9A338OYLdBQz8ruXgLxCz21DWAdw8A6Wo8A0E43hCdXLiZ4lfdPER8jjFFMEFq2gGMuGYJGEMSnu7dLaEqnzGk2x9Ps8NaB1zyivLvEYVwByA_w6dvf3Zkd5N25ZkIQgc-6tca17aMqQd-N7h_FQ1w44yEPjHR1tQ

main-qimg-9da7b5c3daff02f0505551341ab24a92.webp

masonicstar06201_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Literally started laughing when he said it’s a goat.. the fact Snoop had to make a video to explain himself.

Humanity went from the Sistine chapel to this :russ:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Oh nah now see this is dehumanizing rhetoric. If this were an earlier time in human history you would have lynched @BaggerofTea for this.
Reducing another human being with a differing opinion from you to demonic spawn is ridiculous.
You sound just as stupid as he does. I’m calling him out because he consistently posts anti Christian rhetoric on this site an he’s an ignorant lost imbecile and needs to be called out for it. Just as you would want a child rapist called out that was abusing your child. Get some perspective or be quiet bruh.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Maybe if you read something else other than the bible you would actually know what a fact is.
Have a better comeback lil nikka, cause that’s a weak reply. Go eat your dinner and go to bed before I make you look like a damned fool on here.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I know Ahmose (Moses?) kicked them (the devils) out of Kemet when they went by the Hyksos, which is what they probably twisted into the Exodus tale.

Aka Babylonians/Scythians/Aryans/Khazars/Kurgan/Pontious (Sea) People/Ptolomys/Ashkanazi Jews/Nazis/Ukrainians/Poles

All Gomer
im not so sure

from my perspective, Exodus and the Torah has to be considered a Persian Jewish work as the Jews were in their captivity then released with their blessing.

so what is recorded was ultimately edited/approved by the persian kings viziers

thats why Jewish captivity is a cyclical problem (there arose a Pharaoh who did not know Joseph)

thats why the "anti-zionism" movement is the key to true jewish independence and the true restoration of the temple (not in Jerusalem, but in Elephantine)

in a esoteric sense. The Jews are like God's seed, but they have fallen into a Canaanite (Jebusite) trap which is Jerusalem and the "static temple". but like real women, they do not produce seed only lifeless eggs. Whereas a man produces seed endlessly. So completing the circle means you shouldnt end up in a woman, but actually back in your father. This is why the Torah as it's written is seemingly a blessing and a curse. It draws them out of the man (Egypt) toward the woman (Canaan/Assyria/Babylon). But if only one seed can be taken into the egg, endlessly going after the woman it turns into the hunger games in there. I posted this in another thread but I feel its applicable to this visual