Smoking Inside Tips (Weed Heads Please Enter!)

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
just smoke in a room w/ the door closed, and vents pulling OUTWARD....LINE a damp towel @ the bottom of the door w/ that GOOD :ahh: Incense buring in both the smoke room, and the other open area....U should be decent from there if u flick the rillo out the window....

Sucks to be grown and have to go thru all of this tho. :mjpls:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Just got a warning from my landlord for reeking up the hallways with that loud.

Coli brehs please help out with some tips

I got a brookstone air filter in my living room and i smoke in a seperate room with the windows open and isolation filter under the door (all added today).

Anything else i need? I'm desperate i can't get evicted,
Uh, it's like this. Nothing else smells like weed. You can't cover it up. It's very strong. I mean, college kids think incense will mask it. But, anyone with a functioning nose who walks by that room can detect it.

What you're going to have is a weed-smelling brookstone air filter. :laff:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps

I've been seeing this around the net lately, does it work or is this another effective marketing campaign :shaq2:

BTW, smoking blunts indoors WILL get you caught.
Some joints air out quickly, those (supposedly) organic Raws are thin as fukk and dont leave a lasting smell in my experiences. :lawd:

2005raw3.jpg

raw-rolling-paper.jpg

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
I've been seeing this around the net lately, does it work or is this another effective marketing campaign :shaq2:

BTW, smoking blunts indoors WILL get you caught.
Some joints air out quickly, those (supposedly) organic Raws are thin as fukk and dont leave a lasting smell in my experiences. :lawd:

http://youtu.be/_du66PQ-kb0

Last edited by a moderator:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
stop smoking blunts or joints, just smoke out of a bong or pipe

Exactly what I was going to post.

I hardly ever smoke blunts, joints every now and then. I use my pipe, or bong - very little smell. If you dont mess with glass idk what to recommend. Smoke in your bathroom with the shower on maybe? Idk...thats what my friend does. Can you smoke outside at all? :yeshrug:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
2 paper filters and a carbon filter no smell no smoke. There's a JR smoke buddy for the whip too i think.

Thats the only reason I wanted one, I smoke in my car at times but I hate for it to smell like weed when non-smokers are in it.
I had to take my stepmom to the airport and she got in the car like

:leostare: :scusthov: :stopitslime:

Good lookin fam.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
the hell you dudes living at?? my neighbors (mostly Peruvian, Colombian & Salvadorian) at my old spot would just sit outside the bldg entrance and blow big w/ no fukks given

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The people upstairs smoke more weed than me :pachaha:

And they drink and lounge in the hallway talkin loud as fukk the whole hallway be smellin like alcohol and squares.I can't wait to move away from these monkey ass nikkas

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
This a cheap way to hide the scent of weed

1. Buy some paper Towels

2. Buy some Fabric Softner that you use for laundry (obviously the fabric form not the liquid form)

3. Stuff the Fabric Softner into both ends of the paper Towel Holder

4. Blow your Smoke Directly unto one End and it will come out the other end smelling like Fabric Softner

Now there you go :salute: