Smoking Inside Tips (Weed Heads Please Enter!)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1. You have to use a pipe.

2. Get an empty toilet paper roll and rubber band dryer sheets to each end of the roll

3. Turn the shower on hot (turn on the bathroom fan that is supposed to suck the moisture out) get a wet towel and stuff it under the door so no smoke gets out that way.

4. When you hit it blow all of the smoke into the toilet paper roll with the dryer sheets

If there is a window in your bathroom, crack the window slightly.

That's your best bet breh. Good luck.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
0 blunts, get a glass pipe, bong, or a vaporizer.
Also some smell goods,like some incense, or get a scented oil burner, with tea lights not the electric ones.
My preference is a oil burner with glades hawaiian breeze or clean linen.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
and to be honest.. as long as your landlord doesn't come into your apartment right after you smoke and u give ample time to air the area out you have nothing to worry about. weed smoke smell doesnt really stick unless you're chiefing blunts constantly.

powerager

#Godbody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: gotta invest in them oil burners asap.

Gonna cop a vape in a few hours also.

I'm a HEAVY smoker 5 joints atleast a day, all in my apartment.

:salute: @Padron1926 & @2Quik4UHoes

I can't get that dual exhaust fan cause i got safety locks on all my windows, they open but really small. #bullshyt

So should i buy a different filter instead of the brookstone one i have now?

And should i put the weather stripping on the separate room door or the main entrance door

Good looks u nikkas saving me :lawd:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So should i buy a different filter instead of the brookstone one i have now?

Make sure the filter is rated to be able to handle to volume of the room (or square footage) it is in

And should i put the weather stripping on the separate room door or the main entrance door

weather stripin at the base of both doors, or blankets or anything that prevents drafts. Tape the main door with a big plastic sheet if draft real bad, u dont need to tape the whole outline with the plastic also long as u keep plastic tight to door. Fans in front of both doors to blow smoke in opposite direction. With your situation u need to keep air from escaping out the main door but i dont see how u have this problem if u got two doors. If u livin in an old place i could see how u have problems with huge gaps around the doors

Another if u wanna go all out option is to duct tape door frame of the room u wanna smoke in (inside of covering door in plastic)....it all depends on how much work u need to and wanna put in to keep air from escaping

7PHX

Pro
Daps
cut off/poke holes in the bottom of a plastic bottle instead of a toilet paper roll

Daps
1. You have to use a pipe.

2. Get an empty toilet paper roll and rubber band dryer sheets to each end of the roll

3. Turn the shower on hot (turn on the bathroom fan that is supposed to suck the moisture out) get a wet towel and stuff it under the door so no smoke gets out that way.

4. When you hit it blow all of the smoke into the toilet paper roll with the dryer sheets

If there is a window in your bathroom, crack the window slightly.

That's your best bet breh. Good luck.

Personally the shower thing never worked for me. But I'll try it together with the paper roll, might work :obama:

I use this pipe at home:
MISP-19.gif

I lean out of the window when I smoke, and the room basically doesn't smell at all. It's good shyt and cheap, google "monkey bar" :smugbiden:

powerager

#Godbody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is there any sure proof way to keep smoking joints in my crib? I can't smoke bowls and pipes. The ritual of smoking something i created is far to relaxing :ohlawd: I'mma go out and cop all these supplies and see what happens, wish me luck