Smoking Inside Tips (Weed Heads Please Enter!)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Personally the shower thing never worked for me. But I'll try it together with the paper roll, might work :obama:

I use this pipe at home:
MISP-19.gif

I lean out of the window when I smoke, and the room basically doesn't smell at all. It's good shyt and cheap, google "monkey bar" :smugbiden:
I lean out the window as well, but my window is concealed which helps

here is the thing I'm talking about.. it filters the smoke thru the dryer sheets, i didn't explain it very well

RLplx.jpg

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Breh I smoked 2-3 blunts a day for a year at my old apartment, how the fukk did they know?? :damn:

Maybe I just had cool neighbors :heh:

But your best bet, besides smoking outside, is to open windows and burn incense/candles, as well as the toilet paper/fabric softener combo.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Breh I smoked 2-3 blunts a day for a year at my old apartment, how the fukk did they know?? :damn:

Maybe I just had cool neighbors :heh:

But your best bet, besides smoking outside, is to open windows and burn incense/candles, as well as the toilet paper/fabric softener combo.
Answer my fukking PM, yo. :ufdup:
don't curse me out. :whoa:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Ray Jesus

Pro
Daps
Just got a warning from my landlord for reeking up the hallways with that loud.:snoop:

Coli brehs please help out with some tips:damn:

I got a brookstone air filter in my living room and i smoke in a seperate room with the windows open and isolation filter under the door (all added today).

Anything else i need? I'm desperate i can't get evicted, :whew:

shyt I do is

buy scented candles and burn em when you're smoking and for a little bit after. I only smoke in one room and block off the doors with a towel, including the front entrance. I don't smoke joints, I have a pipe that has a cover on top so as soon as I take a puff I close the top and blow the smoke directly out the window. There's barely any smoke that way and I dont really smell it. Also, if the heat is on high, the smell of the smoke could be a lot stronger.

powerager

#Godbody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just copped that Apex Volcano Vape :win:

"back to work but we just smellin' like we vape'n" :win:

They can't stop this :leostare:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get a house or a vape :troll:

or an apartment with windows that can safely be opened? I don't know. I'm going to come off as an ass but the money you're using towards weed could be used to upgrade your housing situation. I couldn't imagine living in a place where I couldn't fully open my windows.

powerager

#Godbody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
or an apartment with windows that can safely be opened? I don't know. I'm going to come off as an ass but the money you're using towards weed could be used to upgrade your housing situation. I couldn't imagine living in a place where I couldn't fully open my windows.

:childplease: nikka i live in a condo, Those windows is so cacs dont commit suicide

a broke nikkas volcano :leon:

:snoop: bruh u gonna make me take this back,

But $550 for vape is rape :damn:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: nikka i live in a condo, Those windows is so cacs dont commit suicide

:snoop: bruh u gonna make me take this back,

But $550 for vape is rape :damn:

I wouldnt want to live in a place where the suicide rate is so high that you have to limit how much the window opens. :manny: