Smoking Inside Tips (Weed Heads Please Enter!)

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Y'all bois goin overboard with it..yee ain't even gotta do all that mayne

It's simple:
-1 mini bong
-1 towel that goes under the door
-1 candle to burn while you smoke
-Open the window and exhale the smoke to the outside

And you good :win: fukk all that extra shyt bro

nikkas settin they self up for failure smokin blunts inside an apartment complex :heh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
So is there any sure proof way to keep smoking joints in my crib? I can't smoke bowls and pipes. The ritual of smoking something i created is far to relaxing :ohlawd: I'mma go out and cop all these supplies and see what happens, wish me luck

Man if that ritual is THAT important to you then change where you live. wtf?

vape is your best answer tho. i was vapin in a hotel before with a strict non-smoking policy.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
toilet paper roll and dryer fabric softeners

Get fancy with the "tube" (plastic soda bottle wit holes poked in it, whatever's most efficient) but blow out through dryer sheets, no rolling up just bowls, cover the bowl faithfully every time. Use the blowtube every time.

Works perfectly if you stay on point....

Like the "pull out"method

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
BTB93.jpg

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
dual exhaust fan for window

if u can afford two exhaust fans, set one up as an inlet to bring in fresh air from the outside and displace the stale air on the inside with an exhaust fan.....if ur livin in a colder climate, i know this will make the place cold but thats the price u gonna have to pay if u wanna smoke inside

Not sure if your separate room has a door but if it does, u should obviously close it.

Block bottom of door to the hallway with blankets or whatever.....check outline of the door with a lighter or match when door is shut to see how bad the draft really is.....if its sucking flame to the outside u got it bad and if desperate enough u can get a thick sheet of plastic (which they use to cover drafty windows in the winter) and tape or tac it up to completely cover door. If you dont want to go to that trouble get a good fan that is low to the ground and can swivel upward and place that in front of door. The main thing is getting the smoke out of the place thru means other than hallway door.

in addition to stuff above, yankee candles work well and bytches love them so thats a win win

keep air filter clean and change filters when recommended, also keep fans free of dust and shyt (ud be amazed at how efficient a clean fan works)

the carbon filter (isolation filer) near the door i dont think is enough (ur better off with good weather stripping at the base of the door, shyt is easy and cheap to install)....the goal should not be to let any air escape thru the hallway door

This , In the bathroom with the shower running hot and a towel under the door is the way to go.

You can also hold your hits in till you exhaling little to no smoke but I heard it's harsher on your lungs.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
BREH! GET AN OIL BURNER!

But don't just put oil in it like those dumbasses who don't know how to use it. Fill the bowl with water and put a few drops of oil in it.

I know most of yall won't hear me but this post right here is gem of the night. Take it or leave it.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I dont know how yall deal with them oil burners

That shyt be burning my eyes and nose sometimes...and I get headaches if I smell that strong ass shyt for too long

@OP im guessing your problem is you usually smoke in your living room(close to your front door)

just smoke in your bedroom from now on with the door shut and you should be good

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
BREH! GET AN OIL BURNER!

But don't just put oil in it like those dumbasses who don't know how to use it. Fill the bowl with water and put a few drops of oil in it.

I know most of yall won't hear me but this post right here is gem of the night. Take it or leave it.

Yeah that's a good rookie mistake you just pointed out, always put water in first then put drops of essential oil after.

Geek

Pro
Daps
MFLB + Power Adapter

or

Da Buddha Vape

If you're on a budget.

powerager

#Godbody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UPDATE: Just paid rent and they said they wanna have a meeting for noise complaints & my neighbors still complaining about the weed smell

This might be the end :sadcam:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
stop smoking blunts or joints, just smoke out of a bong or pipe

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
if you're worried about people who live with you smelling it, let me tell you from great experience, you will eventually get caught if you smoke often enough.