Smoking Inside Tips (Weed Heads Please Enter!)

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I lean out the window as well, but my window is concealed which helps

here is the thing I'm talking about.. it filters the smoke thru the dryer sheets, i didn't explain it very well

RLplx.jpg

This is pretty much what Im talking about

But you can stuff Fabric Softner in both ends and it will work

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
what i do a lot now is just febreeze up the restroom and turn the shower on hot while i smoke :manny:

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all honesty you'll be better off moving. It sounds like the landlord already has it out for you which sounds like a no-win situation anyway.

Just move to a different spot where you can be on a top floor with a balcony.

But as far as covering up the smell, switch to those Raw papers or Elements (easier to roll). You still will get your "ritual" of breaking it down, rolling up, etc. The smell is much lighter than cigarillos.

Smoke in the bathroom after running hot water and put a towel under the door. If you have a bathroom vent, turn it on. Leave your ash tray in the bathroom when you're done, but burn a candle, close the door of the bathroom with the vent on for 20-30 mins, and turn on the air in your place when you're finished.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:usure: have you tried it

Because I have and it def works

yeah i have. listen dummy, blowing weed smoke through a couple dryer sheets doesnt change the smell of the smoke. anyone who is sober and knows what weed smells like will know exactly what you are doing.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
cant yall just smoke during nonoffice hours? thats what i do

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk all this shyt....buy a rig with a ti nail and get u some co2 wax and laugh at these girls playing with flowers...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2