@Smokeurobinson Making Rape Posts About Another Posters Mother & Caught In A Web of Lies

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Maybe it's just that fact that I'm not soft but none of that is offensive or ban worthy

That's just grimey ass shyt talking. Like Shotti said, anybody can get it (verbally imo)

Leaking folks personal info and stuff like that is something I'd consider ban worthy tho

+1 Love him or hate him, @smokeurobinson is still one of the few left that keeps this place interesting these days.

Daps
First you tried to pass it off as at @hustlemania bumping an old thread quoting duke

Now, it's you linking two posts that don't have anything to do with each other.

NiftySizzlingIndri-size_restricted.gif
@Barnett114 out here doing the Lords work.. :wow:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I literally just searched @West Coast Avenger posts and the text in that photo can't be found either.

:camby:

I just told you I dont have access to where he originally said it. Mind you. More then likely it was deleted. Mind you....You are implying that I made that up when ol boy was mocking my BM heavy on SOHH. I didnt just write that myself. If I did he woulda said "I didnt write that u made it up" instead he tells me to stop crying.

Also post #54 those are direct links to him going after my family.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just told you I dont have access to where he originally said it. Mind you. More then likely it was deleted. Mind you....You are implying that I made that up when ol boy was mocking my BM heavy on SOHH. I didnt just write that myself. If I did he woulda said "I didnt write that u made it up" instead he tells me to stop crying.

Also post #54 those are direct links to him going after my family.

That ain't going to work, I'm a global mod, I can see deleted posts too

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That ain't going to work, I'm a global mod, I can see deleted posts too

Matter fact, i'll post it again since u ignored it

Here go some direct links. Dude said I touched my own kid.

I've done this all before on SOHH...how quick we are to forget....it's hilarious you try to bring

all this up because you are a known pedophile....you use to touch your son too...which was vile as fukk...
..... @smokeurobinson is a bytch ass nikka just like his kid..
Didnt your son get jumped by a gang??...and you didn't do shyt....:umad:....
:mjlol:.....be a weirdo ass 40 year old trying to pimp sex droids...you and your son can have some

bonding time while you clean them out..
..:hhh:....
...In real life he is a loser and it reflects on his online life as well......that is

pathetic.........Homey, I'll pray for your son.......:snoop:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:....talk all that shyt to a stranger you've never met online but do nothing

when your own son got jumped by a gang.....
....LOL @ claiming you were in my area.....if I would have saw your child molesting ass with your

1980's video camera I would have fukked you up bruh....I hope you dont teach none of your simp ways to your son.......
....no wonder your son is a loser just like you...:umad:....

And here's the thread where he directs posters to a blog he made accusing me of abusing my son and nephew. with pics of my son and nephew I had the blog removed but as u can see he's going extra to promote it.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ever-have-a-stalker-on-thecoli-jbhmm.639259/

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Matter fact, i'll post it again since u ignored it

Here go some direct links. Dude said I touched my own kid.

And here's the thread where he directs posters to a blog he made accusing me of abusing my son and nephew. with pics of my son and nephew I had the blog removed but as u can see he's going extra to promote it.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ever-have-a-stalker-on-thecoli-jbhmm.639259/

I've seen those posts but that wasn't the post in question.

You out here making up fake quotes and screenshots trying to pass it off as a mod joining in on mocking your BM

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What happened?

How y’all find pics of little boys on his computer?

Good question. How did that happen? And how did that poster find out? Where's the news article with my picture and government name of said accusation?

Or maybe that poster is trolling.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've seen those posts but that wasn't the post in question.

You out here making up fake quotes and screenshots trying to pass it off as a mod joining in on mocking your BM

Then I have to eat it because like I said...I dont have access to the original post. But thats old info of nikkaz mocking my BMs death. Notice how not once has he ever denied it. And i'm sure he's inwardly laughing at you going so hard to help a guilty man look innocent. Here's a direct link to a poster who did it too. Thats what nikkaz who didnt like me did...they went after my BM knowing she was deceased. So this direct link right here is proof thats what nikkaz who didnt like me did. Same thread.

smokeurobinson has been a known pedophile 43 year old creepy deadbeat bum ass broke loser for years...he lives in the upstairs of a bodega and his ex-wife/baby mother looks like a burnt up rockhead version of Precious,