@Smokeurobinson Making Rape Posts About Another Posters Mother & Caught In A Web of Lies

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He should’ve been banned a long time ago. Dirty ass schizo been stalking my threads 1 starring, negging and sending me PMs literally for several years.

Thats because you are an Uncle Tom who made a thread years ago capping for a racist when this site wasnt so militant.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/poster-smokeurobinson-is-there-something-wrong-with-this-guy.84825/

Thats why not one person dapped u in the OP because once they read what u wrote the question has to be asked. Why would u make a whole thread caping for a racist?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
i believe we've already discussed this..

that thread was about you begging a stripper to put your name on a piece of paper, so you could use it for your avy..

only for you to get turned down, and become a weirdo stalker..

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-downfall-of-smokeurobinson.13788/

as a matter of fact.. i just caught you lying AGAIN.. :laff: :laff: :laff:

that photo you keep posting, isnt even the actual screenshot.. heres the post i made..

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/30380888/

it doesnt even have @West Coast Avenger in the comment.. this dudes a lying piece of sh!t.. :mjpls:

@Barnett114 @Billy Ocean look at this sh!t, brehs.. caught this dude in yet, another lie.. :wow:
Bruh all this fat ass clown does is lie....shyt is beyond pathetic....

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-downfall-of-smokeurobinson.13788/

as a matter of fact.. i just caught you lying AGAIN.. :laff: :laff: :laff:

that photo you keep posting, isnt even the actual screenshot.. heres the post i made..

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/30380888/

it doesnt even have @West Coast Avenger in the comment.. this dudes a lying piece of sh!t.. :mjpls:

@Barnett114 @Billy Ocean look at this sh!t, brehs.. caught this dude in yet, another lie.. :wow:

Thats because he editted it back in 2012. Ya'll have mod powers. Check to see if it was editted. If U are honest you'd see it was. :ehh:

Basically u are saying I typed all that and just made it up on the spot in 2012. Just check to see if it was editted.

Divinity

Banned
Daps
:francis:

So we just co signing made up shyt now.

You dont ask for receipts or proof of such slander. Wouldnt this thread be the perfect place to post said receipts. Why dont ya'll ask him for reciepts?
This has been known since SOHH and even posters on an ovo forum were calling you a pedophile. Since those sites are down I can’t show the thread but there’s multiple posters here’s who can confirm it

he was ip banned from AHH for making hacking threats and sexually harassing an underaged girl, thats when he came to SOHH posting pics he had begged other girls on AHH to take holding papers with his name on em...acting like he was fukking em...

sound familiar :beli::beli:

Is it not Sunday you fat ass pedophile who stays on my dikk because you got shytted on 9+ years ago and doesn't know how to handle it??....:dead:...everyone Google
sohhlosers3: smokeurobinson AKA PEDOPHILE POSTER ....and then think about it...:jbhmm:....why would someone even create a page about this weirdo ass nikka???....because he is indeed just that....some old fukked up in the head ass veteran who can't handle getting shytted on online....:russ:....keep coming at me fat boy....:umad:....

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:francis:

So we just co signing made up shyt now.

You dont ask for receipts or proof of such slander. Wouldnt this thread be the perfect place to post said receipts. Why dont ya'll ask him for reciepts?

I didn't co-sign anything, that was just some wild shyt, if it ain't true that's whassup :hubie:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thats because he editted it back in 2012. Ya'll have mod powers. Check to see if it was editted. If U are honest you'd see it was. :ehh:

Basically u are saying I typed all that and just made it up on the spot in 2012. Just check to see if it was editted.

Who because I don't see any posts from 2012 that were edited :patrice:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You made a post saying it though.

Thread and post are two different things...btw I never said Tray dad sacrificed Tray in a Ritual. Lie #2.

Now how does one post go to years of stalking, negging and 1 starring my threads ? I mean I can go back to threads calling you out in 2012 where you was obsessed then...

:sas2: