@Smokeurobinson Making Rape Posts About Another Posters Mother & Caught In A Web of Lies

Daps
This shyt is his whole life, breh.

Look at the comments from all the different posters in this thread.

He has a history of fukk shyt across like 5 different message boards going back at least 10-15 years.

He obviously has no life outside of the little screen name that he tarnished a decade ago.

I'm not even mad a breh, it's really pathetic when you think about it.
Breh stays in my alerts. I can't even remember what I said to that fat, foot shuffling c00n for him to be so obsessed with me.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh stays in my alerts. I can't even remember what I said to that fat, foot shuffling c00n for him to be so obsessed with me.
He's troubled breh.

He just negged me again today.

At this point, I'm just on some "bless his heart", return the neg, and keep it moving.

And yet you 2 fake nikkaz had absolutely nothing to say about the op getting exposed as a race traitor and cross dresser.

:sas1:

Giving negs is a bigger offence then being exposed as a sambo and bisexual according to you 2:sas2:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hurt people hurt people. @smokeurobinson has some real issues he needs to deal with offline.

You really fell for the okee doke huh? I said that its sad that his daughter has an uncle tom for a dad. And I called him an uncle tom for putting the cape on for a racist white poster who got banned. Yet here you come with an amateur bullshyt psychoanalysis about me being hurt for negging an uncle tom who put the cape on for a racist white poster.

:comeon: