@Smokeurobinson Making Rape Posts About Another Posters Mother & Caught In A Web of Lies

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can see that you edited this post and the two posts you linked before the edit, were not edited

Yeah because when he came in the thread I posted him saying that from another thread. So I'll admit I cant find the original post where I took that from but I didnt just write all that so we can be here in 2019 going but but but.. I'll eat that cuz I cant find where he originally posted it that I took it from.

But he's obviously not gonna be honest and admit he said that but the reciepts of the things he said about my kid and nephew are still on deck

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
giphy.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Thread and post are two different things...btw I never said Tray dad sacrificed Tray in a Ritual. Lie #2.

Now how does one post go to years of stalking, negging and 1 starring my threads ? I mean I can go back to threads calling you out in 2012 where you was obsessed then...

:sas2:
Again, I only neg/1 star when you post stupid goofy shyt.

I don’t neg/1 star just for posting like smokeurobinson does several posters here.

Just so happens that you shyt-post often.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah because when he came in the thread I posted him saying that from another thread. So I'll admit I cant find the original post where I took that from but I didnt just write all that so we can be here in 2019 going but but but.. I'll eat that cuz I cant find where he originally posted it that I took it from.

But he's obviously not gonna be honest and admit he said that but the reciepts of the things he said about my kid and nephew are still on deck

That screenshot is shopped duke. I should hand out a warning for you trying to pass off edited shyt.
tumblr_d5e54b451bb6febdaabe19f702783200_67d102c1_1280.jpg

Look at the red box, you can clearly see it's not original to the screen shot.

You can't even see the post number or the report link

:camby:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
breh.. this dude cannot stop lying.. :dead:

Here go some direct links tho. U still wanna play dumb like your frind hasnt been mocking my family?

I've done this all before on SOHH...how quick we are to forget....it's hilarious you try to bring

all this up because you are a known pedophile....you use to touch your son too...which was vile as fukk...
..... @smokeurobinson is a bytch ass nikka just like his kid..
Didnt your son get jumped by a gang??...and you didn't do shyt....:umad:....
:mjlol:.....be a weirdo ass 40 year old trying to pimp sex droids...you and your son can have some

bonding time while you clean them out..
..:hhh:....
...In real life he is a loser and it reflects on his online life as well......that is

pathetic.........Homey, I'll pray for your son.......:snoop:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:....talk all that shyt to a stranger you've never met online but do nothing

when your own son got jumped by a gang.....
....LOL @ claiming you were in my area.....if I would have saw your child molesting ass with your

1980's video camera I would have fukked you up bruh....I hope you dont teach none of your simp ways to your son.......
....no wonder your son is a loser just like you...:umad:....

And here's the thread where he directs posters to a blog he made accusing me of abusing my son and nephew. with pics of my son and nephew I had the blog removed but as u can see he's going extra to promote it.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ever-have-a-stalker-on-thecoli-jbhmm.639259/

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
And on top of that me and said poster dont even have issues in 2019. But Hustlemania on the flipside constantluy encourages the Mexican who mocked the death of my BM. Something that actually happened.

Where's the same energy to ban the Mexican?
Isn't that poster half black just like you?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That screenshot is shopped duke. I should hand out a warning for you trying to pass off edited shyt. View attachment 27353

Look at the red box, you can clearly see it's not original to the screen shot.

You can't even see the post number or the report link

:camby:
:what:

Thats a photo I made for the other thread linking the two. Of course its shopped. I shopped it myself to prove a point. Thats not the actual post. One post is from 2012 the other is me showing him upping the thread.