@Smokeurobinson Making Rape Posts About Another Posters Mother & Caught In A Web of Lies

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So we keeping the same energy for the poster who made mockery of my BMs death correct?

I mean this is out of pocket as well but the OP encouraged and upped old threads of said mockery

Someone explain to me how if what I said was so wrong how does Hustlemania encouraging a Mexican poster to mock my BMs death get a pass?

67d102c1fc52af6b237303d7217bf3ee6d64f0f6.jpg

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe it's just that fact that I'm not soft but none of that is offensive or ban worthy

That's just grimey ass shyt talking. Like Shotti said, anybody can get it (verbally imo)

Leaking folks personal info and stuff like that is something I'd consider ban worthy tho

And on top of that me and said poster dont even have issues in 2019. But Hustlemania on the flipside constantluy encourages the Mexican who mocked the death of my BM. Something that actually happened.

Where's the same energy to ban the Mexican?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
but you been doing that to me so....

:unimpressed:
Nah I only neg you and 1 star your threads when you post idiotic shyt like Trayvon Martin’s dad sacrificed him in a masonic ritual, and you deserve it.

That dusty schizo muhfukka stalks me and 1 stars/negs me for random threads about animals or sports or whatever.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Maybe it's just that fact that I'm not soft but none of that is offensive or ban worthy

That's just grimey ass shyt talking. Like Shotti said, anybody can get it (verbally imo)

Leaking folks personal info and stuff like that is something I'd consider ban worthy tho

You should be banned for pretending to be suicidal. :francis:

Daps
So we keeping the same energy for the poster who made mockery of my BMs death correct?

I mean this is out of pocket as well but the OP encouraged and upped old threads of said mockery

Someone explain to me how if what I said was so wrong how does Hustlemania encouraging a Mexican poster to mock my BMs death get a pass?

67d102c1fc52af6b237303d7217bf3ee6d64f0f6.jpg
i believe we've already discussed this..

that thread was about you begging a stripper to put your name on a piece of paper, so you could use it for your avy..

only for you to get turned down, and become a weirdo stalker..

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-downfall-of-smokeurobinson.13788/

as a matter of fact.. i just caught you lying AGAIN.. :laff: :laff: :laff:

that photo you keep posting, isnt even the actual screenshot.. heres the post i made..

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/30380888/

it doesnt even have @West Coast Avenger in the comment.. this dudes a lying piece of sh!t.. :mjpls:

@Barnett114 @Billy Ocean look at this sh!t, brehs.. caught this dude in yet, another lie.. :wow:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
facts dude is a fakkit Indian poster exposed on SOHH and here many times
Shut your bytch ass up, Dusty Debarge. I thought your melanin-deficient half a saltine tragic mulatto self-hating ass finally got tired of the humiliations you receive from me and stopped trying to get me banned for hurting your fragile feelings.