Small purchases that improved your life

Daps
If you’re :flabbynsick: like me with back pain this was an amazing purchase.
71i+nWHnBjS.jpg

How does it work? :ohhh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It can be a bit messy the first time (that’s what she said)

But I like it.
Only thing that irritates me is if the water is too cold it bothers my teeth/gums. At least the molars way in the back.
This water flosser is legitimately one of the best purchases ever.

I do sometimes put lukewarm water in it because the cold water can be shocking sometimes.

But you’d be surprised how many tiny bits of food might be stuck between your teeth or cheeks/gums that this thing removes from your mouth.

Highly highly recommended.

Bgreat

All Star
Daps
This water flosser is legitimately one of the best purchases ever.

I do sometimes put lukewarm water in it because the cold water can be shocking sometimes.

But you’d be surprised how many tiny bits of food might be stuck between your teeth or cheeks/gums that this thing removes from your mouth.

Highly highly recommended.
I swear I hear everyone say that. Does regular floss really miss alot of food particles?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear I hear everyone say that. Does regular floss really miss alot of food particles?
Well, in my experience, the waterpik/water flosser helps to get a lot of the bits in hard to reach areas, like the back of mouth and on the gums where my wisdom teeth used to be. You do have to be very careful about what setting you use though. You don't want to use a high setting (I think they all go from 1-10, ten being the most powerful), because if the pressure is too strong, there's a chance you could open a wound or something and bleed.

What my dentist told me was that the water flosser doesn't actually replace the regular floss. You really should do both, because while the water flosser can get things that are in like...the gaps of your teeth....actual floss string is better at removing the stuff that's stuck between the teeth where the teeth are pressed together. I hope that makes sense.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I wish I pulled the trigger on this years earlier, it reduced my cooking time from hours to less than 15 minutes :wow:

71+8uTMDRFL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
Literally the best appliance ever created since the fridge and oven. Cook anything on this fukker and it's perfect every time. I put buttermilk biscuits and it done in less than 5 min :feedme: