Small purchases that improved your life

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A few nice pens and notebooks. I've been geeking out on stationary items to write things down

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fountain pens aren't for the faint of heart, but they aren't that hard to use.
I may have to try one. I don't write that much but I'm starting to get into the habit of note taking more and writing things down to reference them. Having a nice pen that feels good makes that easier.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
bidets are life changers and should be required on all toilets, private and public. Would be my top public office agenda
How are these cleaned? Doesn’t some of the water cleaning your shytty ass splash back down on the water spigot? And thus doesn’t the water squirting on your ass then have shyt particles from the previous user(s)?

How clean are you if you have shyt particles from other strangers splashing on your anus?

And not just shyt but blood, cum, etc…

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Just got it and used it today

It’s powerful, works great and doesn’t take long to charge at all. My belly is huge and my tubs are bigger (legit way bigger than a regular tub) so this is great. Multiple attachments.

Sweepulire Electric Spin...

i have an oversized tub too but im small with small arms so these work wonders.

Air Game Rule

D.I.O.V.C.
Daps
Reppin
Gwinnett County
How are these cleaned? Doesn’t some of the water cleaning your shytty ass splash back down on the water spigot? And thus doesn’t the water squirting on your ass then have shyt particles from the previous user(s)?

How clean are you if you have shyt particles from other strangers splashing on your anus?

I think the water is blasting out too fast for particles to land back on the spout tbh

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I may have to try one. I don't write that much but I'm starting to get into the habit of note taking more and writing things down to reference them. Having a nice pen that feels good makes that easier.
Sometimes it seems counterintuitive, but heavy doesn't always equal quality for a pen. Too heavy fatigues the hand but that's personal preference.

It should have a self clean function that shoots the water back at itself (the nozzle). My nozzle is behind a cover, so I just gotta flip it to clean it, but you don't really need to.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
We have hickory trees, the person who invented this deserves a Nobel prize :wow:

869218-948780.jpeg