Small purchases that improved your life

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody with items for fall and winter?
Could be clothing (a certain brand) or anything else.

This was a great thread. It'd be nice to keep it alive.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Anybody with items for fall and winter?

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Bedsure-Fleece-Blanket-Lightweight-Microfiber/dp/B0BFCY84XY?th=1&psc=1
Fleece blanket. I sleep hot, so I prefer a cold room with tools to heat up if I need to. Room can be an ice box and that thing will keep you comfortable.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coquimbo USB Rechargeable Windproof Lighter
71Ir78xY2vL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Sweepulire Electric Spin Scrubber

719x0GIV5HL._AC_SX522_.jpg

latumab Eye Massager with Heat

51J1gmQexeL._AC_SX679_.jpg

This is probably my favorite of my recent purchases. It was probably recommended in this thread. It massages your eyes, and has a heat and music option (stored on device, not sure if you can add your own yet) to relax you.

Boka Fluoride Free Toothpaste- Nano Hydroxyapatite
51m1iOsRh8L._AC_SX679_.jpg

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is probably my favorite of my recent purchases. It was probably recommended in this thread. It massages your eyes, and has a heat and music option (stored on device, not sure if you can add your own yet) to relax you.

:ohhh:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Coquimbo USB Rechargeable Windproof Lighter
71Ir78xY2vL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Sweepulire Electric Spin Scrubber

719x0GIV5HL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Boka Fluoride Free Toothpaste- Nano Hydroxyapatite
51m1iOsRh8L._AC_SX679_.jpg

Just copped all this shyt.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tried it for the first time :banderas: my eyes needed this. So much pressure released from my eyes/forehead :wow:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone know a AA battery power reader that they can recommend? I can probably find them cheap on TEMU or AliExpress, but I'm looking for something that is confirmed reliable and durable.

Also, anyone buy sneakers on Black Friday sales? I'm considering buying some Brooks sneakers, but I need a place with a good return policy, because some times the measurements may not be right, so I'll probably order 2-3 different sizes at once and return 2 of them. Actually, it don't even gotta be Black Friday-related, but a place with an easy return-policy, and a potential discount is appreciated. Thanks

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Brehs a portable tire inflator. So many of them on Amazon and it cost like $25-$50. Less than 5 mins you rolling. Just keep it in The trunk. Had it over a year and it has saved multiple times from having to get towed.

Any grown ass man waiting in line close to a hour at discount tire for a free top up of tire you are pathetic.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
71t+Zp0uHIL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I'm done with my trash 2$ bottle from temu. Never going bacj. This shyt legit had my water cold for 12 straight hours
Good thermal water bottles have been a game changer for my family. My kids use them in school and at summer camp. Wife uses one a work, around the house. Keeps tea hot for hours when lying in bed sick too. I have Camelbaks and ice lasts over 24hrs in those.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Brehs a portable tire inflator. So many of them on Amazon and it cost like $25-$50. Less than 5 mins you rolling. Just keep it in The trunk. Had it over a year and it has saved multiple times from having to get towed.

Any grown ass man waiting in line close to a hour at discount tire for a free top up of tire you are pathetic.
Hell yeah, I bought one off of Amazon for like $20 a few years ago

Best purchase ever

I work downtown in a sketchy part of my town & my tire was flat

I inflated that shyt just as this random nikka was coming at me talking about he wanted me to give him & his daughter a ride. :heh:

There was no girl :comeon:

Man, I got the fxck out that parking lot so damn fast:russ: