The H
B2B_Web_PNG-Classic-Vacuum-Bottle-1-1QT-Hammertone-Green_720x.png

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Apparently I can't paste Amazon links for the life of me :mjlol:

Brand - TOPJESS

Title -

Desk Lamp, USB Portable Eye-Care LED Desk lamp, 3 Level Dimmer Suitable for Reading/Relaxation/Bedtime,Night Light,Flexible Neck,Touch-Sensitive Control Panel

adblock was blocking it.

edit:

this looks like the same one in the picture you provided.

LED Desk Lamp 3 Modes Touch Clip Eye Protection USB Dimmable Bedside Lamp | eBay

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/DEEPLITE-Flexible-Gooseneck-Brightness-Eye-Caring/dp/B076HLYF6L/

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Aigostar Juliet - Mini Electric Tea Kettle, 1.0 L BPA-Free Portable Electric Water Kettle, 1100W, Grey and White

Came in handy right now when I had to boil water like a pilgrim in order to take a bath
The cold front done knocked out hot water somehow... again

:francis:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
i've used this for the past few years now but before that for almost a decade i've used another trackball mouse by Logitech that lacked a scroll-wheel.

I do not like moving mouse's at all, I prefer to just use my thumb and i can use the mouse on whatever surface when I connect it to my laptop as well

it has back and forward buttons i can use to navigate pages instead of the keyboard arrows or hotkeys and it has a DPI switches for cursor sensitivity.

DEJvTCEl.png

Perixx Perimice-517 Wired Trackball USB Mouse, 7 Button Design, Build-in 1.34 Inch Trackball with Pointing

https://amzn.to/3Mb8YXB

PERIMICE-517 - Wired Ergonomic Vertical Trackball Mouse Silent Click

Last edited:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
one of the best purchases i've made this year...it doesn't smoke the house up either :wow:

81YSZkz4wzL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill with Viewing Window and Removable Easy-to-Clean Nonstick Plate, 6-Serving, Extra-Large Drip Tray, Stainless Steel (25361)

Amazon

I wanted to give an update. this died on me in less than a year. cant recommend. i bought a grill pan for less, the cleanup is easier and doesn't take up counter space.

7143nH8myPL._AC_SL1500_.jpg