Daps
mx-master-2s65106.png

:wow: The productivity :wow:
my job actually gave me this, good mouse

capblk

Rookie
Daps
0b9b7ab297340758d753bc446074ea5e0cf5bd8e4b853658ed5b957f531492a8_1_720x.png

Don't really care for the Tile locator but it's nice to have. Having my home, car and work keys nice and neat in my pocket is great. I've found myself using the bottle opener more than expected.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
lemme bless this thread real quick before The Coli dies :mjgrin:

this right chea is by far the best chapstick/balm i’ve ever used :wow: shyt like Carmex would always burn my lips but this here feels great and be having my lips super soft, it’s made from beeswax which is a good moisturizer and it works pretty quickly if your lips tend to get more dry in the winter like mine do

these drinks were like a cheat code for me cause i was tryna get some liquid caffeine intake without coffee and also trying to stop drinking beer and soda so this was a dope replacement to get my carbonate beverage fix, the taste of sparkling water takes a minute to get used to but these be having me wired and alert like i drank a couple cups of all black coffee :banderas:

just copped this joint a few weeks ago and brehs and brehettes lemme tell you this shyt here is the truth :ohlawd: if you have WiFi you can cast anything to this and watch it within seconds and the picture looks great, i copped it on April 5th for 74 bucks and they already done marked the price up but it’s still worth it cause you can get this plus the stand for under $200

one bad thing is the projector fan is kinda loud but there’s an aux port on the back so you can do like i did and plug in some 3 inch studio monitors and have that shyt feeling like you at the drive in :wow:

it also has an HDMI port so i be hooking the system in and whooping fools in 2K on there as well :myman:

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Seems like it’d take time to be as fast with the trackball then just move the mouse

not at all and with th DPI adjustment you can move the cursor as fast or slow as you want. I can move the mouse cursor from the very bottom of the screen to the very top of the screen with just a flick of my thumb.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
heres a backup

Code:
https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.thecoli.com/threads/small-purchases-that-improved-your-life.616493/*[?CODE]

thanks g :salute:

already went through this whole thread and saved everything i want tho :ahh:

got my wishlist looking greater than it’s ever looked :wow:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
lemme bless this thread real quick before The Coli dies :mjgrin:

this right chea is by far the best chapstick/balm i’ve ever used :wow: shyt like Carmex would always burn my lips but this here feels great and be having my lips super smooth, it’s made from beeswax which is a good moisturizer and it works pretty quickly if your lips tend to get more dry in the winter like mine do

these drinks were like a cheat code for me cause i was tryna get some liquid caffeine intake without coffee and also trying to stop drinking beer and soda so this was a dope replacement to get my carbonate beverage fix, the taste of sparkling water takes a minute to get used to but these be having me wired and alert like i drank a couple cups of all black coffee :banderas:

just copped this joint a few weeks ago and brehs and brehettes lemme tell you this shyt here is the truth :ohlawd: if you have WiFi you can cast anything to this and watch it within seconds and the picture looks great, i copped it on April 5th for 74 bucks and they already done marked the price up but it’s still worth it cause you can get this plus the stand for under $200

one bad thing is the projector fan is kinda loud but there’s an aux port on the back so you can do like i did and plug in some 3 inch monitors and have that shyt feeling like you at the drive in :wow:

it also has an HDMI port so i be hooking the system in and whooping fools in 2K on there as well :myman:

amazon links are automatically embedded media which doesn't always display for some of us.

use the
Code:
[CODE]
tags or short url from URL Shortener - Short URLs & Custom Free Link Shortener | Bitly

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Portland-Bee-Balm-Beeswax-Based/dp/B01H7VDXNU

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Bubly-Bounce-Caffeinated-Sparkling-Variety/dp/B08LKF6QLN/

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Toperson-Portable-Projector-iPhone-Contrast/dp/B09CLYN7RL/

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Mckysomd-Projector-Adjustable-Perfect-Equipment/dp/B09Q8CHLB8/

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
They vary in price depending on the amp. 1000amp all the to 4250amp. What exactly is the difference in usage? 1000 the bare minimum to get you home?

i have the GB40 1000 Amp/
Suppose to jump start engines up to 6 Liter Gasoline and 3-Liter Diesel Engines

my car is a 3.5 liter

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Get you a bicycle and change your life. ~$300 might not seem like a small purchase but it has a large impact on so many aspects of your life that it is ridiculously inexpensive. For example:

* The high gas prices are so irrelevant to me now that I bike everywhere.
* I eat as shytty as I always did but I have the beginnings of a 6-pack for the first time in +15 years because of all the calories I burn when cycling.
* I don't have to worry about being washed in the bedroom because my stamina is God-tier thanks to cycling.
* Sometimes I go for rides without a destination and just explore the city
* I also listen to podcasts and audiobooks during bike rides to kill two birds with one stone and make myself smarter along the way.

Ideally your city is bike-friendly or you got some side streets to make the commute less dangerous. You can get inexpensive bikes shipped to your crib from here: Save up to 60% off Road Bikes, Free Ship 48, Schwinn, GT, Kestrel, Fuji, Motobecane and more Road bikes. Authorized dealer for Schwinn, GT, Kestrel, Fuji, Motobecane, Mercier, Gravity, Dawes road bikes. Shimano Carbon Road Bikes, Titanium Road Bikes, Dura Ace Road Bikes, Ultegra Road Bikes - bikesdirect.com

Also, pop into The Official Coli's bike thread to talk shop and ask questions:
Official Coli Bike/Cycling thread

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
The touchless carwash half a mile from the crib was 8-10 bucks a pop. :sadcam:

Purchased a membership through the app that's unlimited washes for 20 bucks a month. :gladbron: