Daps
Reppin
NULL
BeLgNX8l.jpg
OVGNzztl.png

best $25 I ever spent :ehh:

costs more now:shaq2:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-150-lbs-Fold-Up-Truck-73777/206126280

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Milwaukee-150-lb-2-Wheel-Red-Steel-Folding-Hand-Truck/50373316

edit:

This.

This little muthafukka has come in handy so many times.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Highly recommend this for runners, athletes, diabetics, and grandparents in general. It’s on sale right now

how intense is the massage? I already have compression boots but sometimes I don’t want to have to get in them, zip them up and you’re basically stuck in then until the session is over

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
how intense is the massage? I already have compression boots but sometimes I don’t want to have to get in them, zip them up and you’re basically stuck in then until the session is over
It’s pretty strong :ehh: my homie who’s a personal trainer has one, and he uses it regularly. It’s durable

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s pretty strong :ehh: my personal trainer homie has one, and he uses it regularly

hmmmm.

I’m seeing similar products that also do your feet/ankle/calf all at once. But they are a bit more pricey but seem left. These products are all more cheaper than compression boots tho and the boots will run you $1000 easily.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
hmmmm.

I’m seeing similar products that also do your feet/ankle/calf all at once. But they are a bit more pricey but seem left. These products are all more cheaper than compression boots tho and the boots will run you $1000 easily.
Yeah compression boots are targeted toward people who are serious about fitness/sports, so they make sure to run your pockets.

This is at a good price point to justify getting it if you know you’ll use it regularly. The promo codes made me pull the trigger and get one for my grandfather

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah compression boots are targeted toward people who are serious about fitness/sports, so they make sure to run your pockets.

This is at a good price point to justify getting it if you know you’ll use it regularly. The promo codes made me pull the trigger and get one for my grandfather

yeah I might have to grab this since it looks like something to easily use after a workout. And I don’t even wanna talk about the looks you get from TSA with compression boots in the case.

99% of them never seen some shyt like that before and they will 100% pull you to the side and open the case even after the shyt goes thru X-ray

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps