Small purchases that improved your life

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
one of the best purchases i've made this year...it doesn't smoke the house up either :wow:

81YSZkz4wzL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill with Viewing Window and Removable Easy-to-Clean Nonstick Plate, 6-Serving, Extra-Large Drip Tray, Stainless Steel (25361)

Amazon

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
one of the best purchases i've made this year...it doesn't smoke the house up either :wow:

Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill with Viewing Window and Removable Easy-to-Clean Nonstick Plate, 6-Serving, Extra-Large Drip Tray, Stainless Steel (25361)

Amazon
I just saw this yesterday but didn't pull the trigger, don't really need any more appliances around here. Actually, don't want to have more shyt to pack up when I inevitably move again :pachaha:

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
I bought an instant pot duo crisp with the air fryer a couple of weeks ago and it has changed my life :blessed:

I'm late to the instant pot party. I already had an air fryer but it was small and I decided to upgrade. I was skeptical at first thinking "it do all this shyt? No way it does it all very well :patrice:"

It's been proving me wrong :wow:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I bought an instant pot duo crisp with the air fryer a couple of weeks ago and it has changed my life :blessed:

I'm late to the instant pot party. I already had an air fryer but it was small and I decided to upgrade. I was skeptical at first thinking "it do all this shyt? No way it does it all very well :patrice:"

It's been proving me wrong :wow:

You can't provide us a link to the item you bought??:beli:

This is a small purchase that I am probably late too but I don't give a fukk mentioning it. Not sure if anyone else have mentioned it but LED light bulbs. I didn't really fukk with LED because the one time I got them they flickered and and that shyt was annoying so I went back to regular light bulbs, but I am seen the light. :blessed: Apparently they last a long time too, save energy and money.

I bought these from amazon
Great Eagle A19 LED Light Bulb, 9W (60W Equivalent), UL Listed, 3000K (Soft White), 750 Lumens, Non-dimmable, Standard Replacement (4 Pack)

3000K (Soft White) is perfect for indoors. Not too white or not yellow.

malleymal

All Star
Daps

I didn't order mine on Amazon, though. I bought it on sale at target for $139. $151 out the door.

The oxtail you can make in this thing...:whoo:

just bought a similar one from Bed Bath and Beyond. The ninja foodi one. It is NO joke. Looking for a legit recipe page of anyone ha one.

:troll:

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Code:
https://www.amazon.com/ATMOKO-Electric-Toothbrushes-Rechargeable-Toothbrush/dp/B08L98Q159/

Probably the best toothbrush I've used and only $14. Comes with over 2 years worth of toothbrush heads :yeshrug:

Edit: Coli keeps fukking up the link

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm buying an electric bike in a week or 2....

I have a road bike and a hybrid. I recently started riding to and from work. It's awesome. I like to leave early and drive slow, destress on the way to work and home. Riding is that times 10.

My commute isn't really that bad. Only one nasty hill on the way, and if I take the short way back (18 miles) there's 3 nasty hills or I can take a longer way (25 miles) and avoid all hills on the way back.

I snapped a derailleur hanger on my hybrid on a nasty hill and got that fixed, and my road bike is not designed for these hills at all. My free solution is to get off and walk the bike.

I crunched the numbers, I've already saved roughly $150 on gas. And with this purchase if I ride it into work 40 times, then it will have paid for its self with the money I saved on gas. I work 20 days a month, not counting OT. I'll have plenty of days between July and November to ride it in while it's nice. We will see how long it takes before it gets too cold/wet.

This is financially a good decision also healthwise.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps

Amazon

:noah:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
ARM & HAMMER™ Fridge-n-Freezer™ Odor Absorber

The last people who lived in this apartment let something die in the freezer. I know the apartment did their job cleaning, but didn't get the smell gone. Popped one in there and the smell had almost vanished within 2 or 3 days. Been in there for a couple of weeks now and you wouldn't know any better.