Small purchases that improved your life

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
When i was going through my foot injury, i started using a shower chair...along with a detachable shower head

Now I'm used to it. Nothing like sitting back with the shower head on the mist setting

:ohlawd:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ZKhMS3oFN91q5G5QvgxEekuCP6Yuozuqx17vN6Knwx2wn1ndKPegdQ0giq6_gbRVN6s

:wow:A must in 2020 and beyond. I used to go :ld: at the thought of a VPN, but it makes a huge difference especially security wise and since I'm on my international steez, it's a must to check what's cracking over the States from my tree while hating ass joeys trying to knock me out of my shyt:ufdup:
wheres a good place/site to start to understand what a VPN even is and why anyone should or would need to use one?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
wheres a good place/site to start to understand what a VPN even is and why anyone should or would need to use one?

https://www.howtogeek.com/133680/htg-explains-what-is-a-vpn/

But to break it down:

A VPN is a way for you to go over the fence when it comes down to websites being region locked. Like if you are in the States and want to see a Netflix lineup in the UK, you can switch it to the UK servers on the VPN and watch what's on their service.

Also, it provides additional security, especially when you are using public internet. Think of a VPN like a universal fake ID that can help you get into various clubs without having to deal with the bouncer.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
https://www.howtogeek.com/133680/htg-explains-what-is-a-vpn/

But to break it down:

A VPN is a way for you to go over the fence when it comes down to websites being region locked. Like if you are in the States and want to see a Netflix lineup in the UK, you can switch it to the UK servers on the VPN and watch what's on their service.

Also, it provides additional security, especially when you are using public internet. Think of a VPN like a universal fake ID that can help you get into various clubs without having to deal with the bouncer.

:salute: