Small purchases that improved your life

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Just ordered an air purifier. My quality of life about to increase. No more stank ass stale air for me.
Ever since the heat has been on I’ve been suffering. I don’t know what happened but my allergies and asthma came back with the vengeance this year after years of no issues. I went and bought an air purifier and I had to pull out the humidifier.

Just recently upgraded my air fryer with the ninja foodi :wow:. It’s so easy to clean.
Step stool because I’m super short and so my baby can reach the sink to wash his hands and brush his teeth.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:damn: how rough was those feet to cause sparks?

:picard: feet that rough u probably didnt even need to wear shoes outside
MeekEverlastingGlassfrog-max-1mb.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:damn: how rough was those feet to cause sparks?

:picard: feet that rough u probably didnt even need to wear shoes outside

I fell off:mjcry:. I used to make sure my paws were on deck. I'm not talking about like some pretty boy shyt, but up to par with it. I swear the moment I hit 30, my feet game went warehouse for 12 hour shift shyt :picard:.

:deadmanny:My wife was talking about that episode when she sand my feet. She saw dust and went like :scusthov:"that's a shame, what the duce",

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Stainless steel flat skillet pan. I grilled a steak on it yesterday and sausage patties this morning. They were perfectly seared and the house wasn't smokey:blessed:
71SiNshbzyL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

I have one, but, I'm one of those dumb ass men who has to cook on fukking ten.

The middle has legit been burned out of shape.
:snoop:

But, yea, great.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Buy a nice set of kitchen knives. Originally I had a 5 and 8 inch Cheapo Depot pair of knives I picked up for like 8 bucks. They went dull almost immediately and sharpening them didn't last very long. I bought a set of these

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Knife-Findking-Dynasty-9CR18MOV-octagon-handle/dp/B07QG2J15B?th=1&psc=1
Weighty, sharp, cut like a dream. They aren't stainless steel though, I left the small one in the sink for like 2 days and it got a splash of water on it, it started to rust. So wash and dry them right after you use them.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
My sister bought me a YETI cup. I didn't really think much of it at first but last night I made me some ice water took a sip and went to bed, woke up this morning my ice hadn't melted. This shyt keep your drink cold and coffee hot.:ohhh:

YETI Rambler Drinkware: Reusable, Vacuum Insulated
Those $5 Ozark Trail ones at walmart, and Zak ones at Target are the same, but Yeti has the magnet slide on the lid.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
My sister bought me a YETI cup. I didn't really think much of it at first but last night I made me some ice water took a sip and went to bed, woke up this morning my ice hadn't melted. This shyt keep your drink cold and coffee hot.:ohhh:

YETI Rambler Drinkware: Reusable, Vacuum Insulated

BRUH.

Those YETI-type tumblers/ramblers are a godsend. Legit.

My GF had to stop me from scooping a cabinet full of 'em :whoa:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BRUH.

Those YETI-type tumblers/ramblers are a godsend. Legit.

My GF had to stop me from scooping a cabinet full of 'em :whoa:

Can you verify that they work as well for hot drinks too though?

I've bought the Takeya tumblers and they're pretty good with hot drinks, but I never tried them with ice.

As for the Takeya, the 40 oz original keeps drinks hotter longer than the 18oz original. Which YETI y'all recommend (size and type) to keep a drink hotter longer?

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Can you verify that they work as well for hot drinks too though?

I've bought the Takeya tumblers and they're pretty good with hot drinks, but I never tried them with ice.

As for the Takeya, the 40 oz original keeps drinks hotter longer than the 18oz original. Which YETI y'all recommend (size and type) to keep a drink hotter longer?

I don't have a YETI-branded one yet, but I do know that the one I have designated for my coffee/hot tea keeps it hot for hours.