Small purchases that improved your life

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Is this the one you have?

I am thinking about getting this one.

UBeesize Phone Tripod,Portable and Flexible Tripod with Wireless Remote and Universal Clip, Compatible with iPhone/Android/Camera GoPro,iPhone Tripod for Live Streaming Tiktok YouTube Video Recording

I didn't even know something like this existed. Thanks breh. :obama:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Is this the one you have?

I am thinking about getting this one.

UBeesize Phone Tripod,Portable and Flexible Tripod with Wireless Remote and Universal Clip, Compatible with iPhone/Android/Camera GoPro,iPhone Tripod for Live Streaming Tiktok YouTube Video Recording

I didn't even know something like this existed. Thanks breh. :obama:

Yup. You can wrap the legs around stuff so it can hang down if you into that freaky stuff (:whoa: no judgement)

Its only maybe a foot and a half tall and you can tilt the part that holds the cam.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
i know in firefox you have to disable tracking protections on the site and possibly whitelist assoc-amazon.com in any blocking setup.

rQQzTZW.png
Unfortunately I don't think there's a way to do this in chrome or Brave. At least not on their mobile browsers.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Unfortunately I don't think there's a way to do this in chrome or Brave. At least not on their mobile browsers.

yup, just tried it. the only way to view amazon embedded links is to disable 'ads and trackers' for the site.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I know brehs gonna clown me, but I don't give a fukk. I never had a house plant in my life. When I was young of course my mom had house plants but she took care of them.
But I hit up the lowes during the pandemic and bought a plant that looks like this. It is called a money tree.

I have to say it is a small purchase that improved my life. I have it on a shelf and it makes me happy when I look at it. Water it once and week or even less and you are set. It is growing pretty fast too, had it for over 2 months.

GASign

All Star
Daps
81XLp6WeZFL._SL1500_.jpg

Toaster oven >>>> Microwave. Takes a bit more time to cook, but convenient.

magnetic-mesh-screen-door-portable-bug-mosquito-insect-screen.jpg

Air in, bugs out.

H40858ce2ebdf43ee9eae7e1d4b21ed3eE.jpeg

Comfortable azz gaming chairs. Can cop some of these for cheap.

Works for me. I'd advise these if you on your feet a lot or do a lot of walking/running.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I'm embarrased about how long it took me to get a printer.

I sell shyt online and before Covid took advantage of my job and printed there.

My GOODNESS THIS MORE CONVINENT.

And ink ain't as bad as I thought

What make and model did you pick up?

Get a thermal printer to print 4x6 labels. They're inkless. Shyt keeps me feeling like a boss... stunting on those long lines when i go to USPS and drop my packages without having to wait and pay for postage.

HDMI cable, wireless keyboard and mouse. I hooked my old laptop up to my flatscreen and now i have an extra large computer moniter that i can access from anywhere in my cave.

GASign

All Star
Daps
Link to cheap gaming chairs?

Newegg breh.

I looked on ali for this model and they cheap, but taxing hard on the shipping. Smh. That ergonomic model I posted above barely more than $100 on that site. I got mine cheaper than that, I'm below the border tho.

KKTONER Ergonomic Gaming Chair for E-Sport Racing Computer Swivel Height Adjustable with Armrest High Back Headrest and Lumbar Support (White) - Newegg.com
$109.99
doesn't say how much for shipping, just that it's special.

PRO SERIES // GT099-RED
FREE SHIPPING and just a bit more than $169
GTRacing Pro Series gaming chairs

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Get a thermal printer to print 4x6 labels. They're inkless. Shyt keeps me feeling like a boss... stunting on those long lines when i go to USPS and drop my packages without having to wait and pay for postage.

HDMI cable, wireless keyboard and mouse. I hooked my old laptop up to my flatscreen and now i have an extra large computer moniter that i can access from anywhere in my cave.

which thermal printer would you recommend exactly?