A thumb knife

412m5zNWz9L._AC_SY400_.jpg

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
@O.T.I.S.

Other stores like Walgreens, Target, Amazon often have sales as well. They also have handheld versions that are cordless so you can travel with it easily they just hold less water.

Waterpik® Waterflosser Platinum Dental Electric Water Jet in White

Some operational tips:

- Only turn it on with the tip already in your mouth

- Tilt your head over the sink and keep your mouth slightly open
so the water and the "debris" can flow out. You can bend down lower too so splashes only end up in the sink.

- Keep the tip kind of pointing downwards at the gum line/in
between each tooth from the front and then the back

- Once you get to the the upper teeth I turn the tip so it faces
upwards so the water gets pushed under the gum line while still
keeping your mouth slightly open

Whatever you do DON'T dial it all the way up to 10 or you'll blast your gums off! :mjcry: After a few weeks I worked myself up to 4 which seems to be the one I'll stay at.

It gets easier with use and you'll be able to get higher in intensity and the mess is pretty minimal. In the beginning I had water splashed everywhere! :ROFLMAO::laugh:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
These salux towels are the truth for exfoliating in the shower! I usually use regular loofah sponges or a body brush but this is honestly 10x better! :ehh:
Wet it first, then put body wash on it and rub it together into a lather. Then get to scrubbing. Feel your skin after you get out of the shower and thank me later! :blessed:

61ud%2BexEktL._SL1000_.jpg

2.) If you're dealing with acne, hyperpigmentation scars or skin texture issues make an appointment with your Dermatologist and let them prescribe you Retin-A (tretinoin).
It's a retinoid aka derivative of vitamin-A and since I started it a few years ago my skin has been the GOAT!
Strangers literally comment on my clear (glowy) skin all the time. No joke. :dame:

It's been around since the 60s, tons of research has been done on it and it's positive effects on skin, getting rid of melasma etc.

If you don't have insurance or your insurance doesn't cover the brand name or the generic version I recommend Differin (Adapalene) which you can find at Walgreens, Walmart, Target etc. It's the first retinoid available over the counter that's on a similar level as tretinoin (Retin-A) and Tazorac (tazarotene).

61jog%2BdpSgL._SX679_.jpg

Whichever one you decide to get, DO NOT GIVE UP before having used it for 3 months. People usually give these things only a few weeks and are disappointed when they don't see immediate changes. Trust me, if you stick with it it'll be 100% worth it. Some people see changes faster.

A usual side effect is that it'll make your skin flaky and peel a bit so a good moisturizer like CeraVe (in the tub) and a hydrating face wash (CeraVe hydrating cleanser or Neutrogena ultra gentle creamy cleanser) are a must.

61S7BrCBj7L._SY355_.jpg
0007050187296_2_A1C1_0600.png
GUEST_61ef9d3e-08e8-4ae7-b7a4-04ab913f32ed

When you use retinoids or any ingredients like acids that are supposed to lighten hyperpigmentation YOU NEED SUNSCREEN as it makes you skin more sensitive and it speeds up the lightening process.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dedicated freezer, now when certain perishables are on sale I can cop and not worry about space in the kitchen fridge because I got the freezer in the garage :blessed:. Nothing in the fridge :patrice:let’s check the freezer:mjlit::banderas:
I went the extra step, bought the drink fridge and the freezer. Feel like i got mini convenience store in my basement. keep the fridge stocked with drinks. and the freezer with ice creams.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I went the extra step, bought the drink fridge and the freezer. Feel like i got mini convenience store in my basement. keep the fridge stocked with drinks. and the freezer with ice creams.

I was thinking about something like that.

Does your light bill go way up with something like that?:patrice: